Werewolf DBZ Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

In fact, I'm changing my vote to IMS thanks Millky95

I voted him yesterday for his response to a post I thought was a bit off. And TFW thought there might be something in it.

Still suss on Zerg, but I think I'm more certain right now that IMS is evillll.

Order of votes for Chipmunk:

Me
croweater (last voter on SM)
IMS
eth-dog (killed overnight)
omgfridge
MannumPower
DockerDen (just before deadline)

Chippy would have given his balls away if he had any (I recognize that sounds hilarious). SM would have kept his.

Despite signing up at number 4 I didn't get a role or any dragon balls. I felt entirely ripped off given there were 18 random rolls and 20 players.

We have 5 evil vs 5 village today, so evil will probably get what they want regardless given the rest of us have no idea who to trust.

No vote yet from DockerDen, IMS and Smeg Head by my reckoning.

Hey croweater 41 and Dero , to borrow a play from boncer bet you $50 I'm village. Any takers? :)
Probably are I mean with a 5v5 spilt of good and evil it’s a 50/50 shot. But I also don’t have $50. You can ask Ladbrokes back for it.

Probably are I mean with a 5v5 spilt of good and evil it’s a 50/50 shot. But I also don’t have $50. You can ask Ladbrokes back for it.

If you think I'm probably village change your vote. Far too easy currently for evil to pick a patsy at the death right now and there are better options than me.

If you're evil then stay put. All good ;)

If you think I'm probably village change your vote. Far too easy currently for evil to pick a patsy at the death right now and there are better options than me.

Bangers and fridge are in same faction I reckon

I tend to agree with the DD late vote last night but for mine that means he is probably only the goon in the mafia. It’s a move the cub would pull but I don’t think the wolves would have sent him out to do that being down to two and mafia still with three.

But at the risk of gaining a ball and being a target Dockerden thanks Millky95

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to agree with the DD late vote last night but for mine that means he is probably only the goon in the mafia. It’s a move the cub would pull but I don’t think the wolves would have sent him out to do that being down to two and mafia still with three.

But at the risk of gaining a ball and being a target Dockerden thanks Millky95

Only a goon is fine. We're behind the 8 ball after tonight whatever happens today. I'm not sure there's even been any blackmails and we have no vigilante or seer so night immunes are really irrelevant for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back