Werewolf DBZ Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see we have a village in harmony. 3 voters all different.
Not entirely unexpected given that all of the village roles are dead.

I’m happy to chuck a vote on Zerg because his reasoning for the vote on Chippy was flimsy. Funnily enough, he did exactly the same thing in the previous game so maybe there is some truth in his comment that he tiptoes around when evil.

not really a lot to go in though and I can’t be arsed tearing the thread apart in this one.

Not entirely unexpected given that all of the village roles are dead.

I’m happy to chuck a vote on Zerg because his reasoning for the vote on Chippy was flimsy. Funnily enough, he did exactly the same thing in the previous game so maybe there is some truth in his comment that he tiptoes around when evil.

not really a lot to go in though and I can’t be arsed tearing the thread apart in this one.
Zerg was my other one. I mean Chippy’s 4th on the list is as good a reason at the minute. It just threw me yesterday when he moved off it I was certain he may have been trying to distance himself from Zerg.

Well, 1 out of 3 is a bit rubbish. ND was my next pick too.

My dreams of looking like a genius are dashed for another game.
I’ve seen your tinder profile, you’ll never look like a genius, homeless person yes, genius no

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were there only two evil players in the first 10 or are you evil?
We all know #4 is evil , I’m not evil , I’m just an old guy who go just found out his wife is pregnant. True story.

We all know #4 is evil , I’m not evil , I’m just an old guy who go just found out his wife is pregnant. True story.

Congratulations and Commiserations in equal measure then :)

Are you voting for DD because he pipped you for Chippy's possible dragon balls?

Has anyone else looked at the maths of where we are currently because it's pretty grim.

Congratulations and Commiserations in equal measure then :)

Are you voting for DD because he pipped you for Chippy's possible dragon balls?

Has anyone else looked at the maths of where we are currently because it's pretty grim.
I voted him because I have no idea and didn’t want to jump in on the first two voters. I also have no idea wtf the dragon balls are. What do you mean by pipped for them?

I voted him because I have no idea and didn’t want to jump in on the first two voters. I also have no idea wtf the dragon balls are. What do you mean by pipped for them?

If you're a villager, read the OP. If good doesn't understand the mechanics of the game we are in even deeper poo.

Tldr version is 7 balls randomly assigned, last lynch voter gets lynched persons balls. Get all 7 balls and make a wish. Can also acquire balls from killing people. Yes, that sounds rude. No, I can't be bothered rewriting it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back