Review Dees v West Horsham: The Good, Bad & Fugly - Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers, I am not going to change my methodology now. With our boys still reeling under the impact of travel, the No-Name West Horsham side will run us off our feet. Crows by 41 points.

Please share your thoughts after the game

I liked Gerards suggestions today, in fact the commentary has been really good.

Players popped up and dropped off, did enough to win.

No Injuries. REALLY looking forward to the Geelong game next.

Good:
Fritsch
Oliver
Winning
No injuries
Back on top

Ugly
Ben Keays being a w***er

Brothers, I am not going to change my methodology now. With our boys still reeling under the impact of travel, the No-Name West Horsham side will run us off our feet. Crows by 41 points.

Please share your thoughts after the game
The inverse margin strikes again!

Luke Jackson is the next Adam Goodes

Dees by 41. Biff does it again. 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good:
- Fritsch
- Jackson is a gun
- Usual suspects Oliver/Petracca/Gawn played pretty well

Bad:
- Brayshaw
- Jordan/Sparrow/Hibberd are weak links from a football intelligence perspective

Do we play better with one tall less in the forward line? Just feels like it’s clicking again the last two weeks….

Good:
Jacko exceptional again, only thing missing is a bit more polish
SLICK
Pretty much everyone in defense played well

Bad:
Melk & Brayshaw both saw very little of the ball
Jordon & Sparrow both have a dip but disposal is poor, Sparrow in particular butchered it
Brown started well but useless thereafter

Match felt a bit like a procession, but we clearly have eyes in the finals, our intensity was lower and reflected with our skills too, but when Adelaide got close our class showed and was the difference in the end.

Good: Fritta with 7 snags, BBrown presented well early, Petty/Lever/Pig strong down back, Jackson just sublime.

Ugly: Ben Keays, Seedsman.

Top of the ******* ladder and guaranteed top 4 finish, weird and wonderful times. Enjoy it peeps!

I think Jackson is more like a young Corey McKernan now his marking is becoming epic.

McKernan used to do similar s**t, tap it down and win his own clearance, link up with handball and kick inside 50. His first year was epic for those that remember it. Won the Rising Star and Brownlow (but was ineligible due to one game suspension)

Last edited:
What a difference s̶i̶x̶t̶h̶ seventh Fritsch kicking from angles not on the boundary line makes...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back