No Oppo Supporters Do we need a new coach?

Do we need a new coach ?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha wow

#eco
It wasn't a decision, just came naturally.

I think it's time though that the people that actually spend money on memberships, game tickets, merch, and most importantly their time on Richmond deserve better.

Me though....whatevs.

This fraud needs to be sacked immediately. Get done by 120 points and he starts his presser by laughing cracking jokes. **** right off campaigner

I've seen guys on ice addiction behave more civilised and professional. He's laughing at his s**t product and throwing it into our faces.

someone should reset the vote on do we need a new coach. surely it would be 95% yes. will be much cheaper in the long run to sack softwick now

Exactly...will be a truckload cheaper to give him the flick now...just think of the damage he will continue to oversee in the next 2 years

Ground zero at Punt Rd in 2018

(Log in to remove this ad.)

someone should reset the vote on do we need a new coach. surely it would be 95% yes. will be much cheaper in the long run to sack softwick now
More like 99.99 % There'll be still your couple of diehards backing Dimma to miraculously turn it around next year, based on blind loyalty to the club

More like 99.99 % There'll be still your couple of diehards backing Dimma to miraculously turn it around next year, based on blind loyalty to the club
Family ,Essendon Port and Hawthorn mates. Have a look at some of those names voting for him to stay on . No genuine RFC supporter would want this football clueless carcass coaching the team they truly love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back