Official Team Thread Dragons S23 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Kim Jong Il

Remove this Banner Ad

Degenerates, lowlifes and assorted Dragon Island riff-raff, wrap your looking gear 'round this...

That tingling in your pants can mean many things. Firstly, Blaze Storm, you need to get that topical cream... Secondly, it's that time when we elevate another Dragon into temporary celebrity.

It's a great pleasure to name roo2macca your posting overlord for the week just gone.

Dragons FFC S23 Hate Award (6).png

As usual, the good folk at the falsely named Sex Party have whipped the hat around for a prize.

That's right, roo2macca, you and a friend will flown to Sydney to be Tracy Grimshaw's sex slave/entree!
1439892795587.jpg

Good win Dragons. It was a hard day conditions wise but we managed to tough it out late with a couple of crucial goals and good defence at the end. Solid games by Hate, WFL and dennis crumpet with Scorpus and Determinant doing well too with good numbers.

A big win for the club with another challenge to face next week.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Good win Dragons. It was a hard day conditions wise but we managed to tough it out late with a couple of crucial goals and good defence at the end. Solid games by Hate, WFL and dennis crumpet with Scorpus and Determinant doing well too with good numbers.

A big win for the club with another challenge to face next week.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:
Mate, you mentioned this is the 300th Dragons game since inception?

Pretty huge week. Hopefully clinching a finals berth against the deservedly bottom-placed Royals.

Mate, you mentioned this is the 300th Dragons game since inception?

Pretty huge week. Hopefully clinching a finals berth against the deservedly bottom-placed Royals.

Yes, 300 games for Southern Dragons/Dragons FFC for the upcoming game.

A big week and a big game for varying reasons. It's a bit of a jossle for the top four at the moment between three clubs while there's a chasing pack of seven teams behind us. A win would do our finals chances no harm and also keep us well ahead of the chasing sides behind us.

And he hasn't missed a single game. No hammys done in 300 games... Fair effort.

It's all in the pre-game preparation. :thumbsu:

beer_PNG2366.png

Degenerates, lowlifes and assorted Dragon Island riff-raff, wrap your looking gear 'round this...

That tingling in your pants can mean many things. Firstly, Blaze Storm, you need to get that topical cream... Secondly, it's that time when we elevate another Dragon into temporary celebrity.

It's a great pleasure to name roo2macca your posting overlord for the week just gone.

View attachment 363305

As usual, the good folk at the falsely named Sex Party have whipped the hat around for a prize.

That's right, roo2macca, you and a friend will flown to Sydney to be Tracy Grimshaw's sex slave/entree!
1439892795587.jpg
I was about to say the cream doesn't work and then I noticed you said it was topical... In other news, my coldsores have cleared beautifully!

Det är jättebra här i Sverige! Jag såg många väckra rödhårig svenska flickor! Jag ska ta med mig några tillbaka tills drakar ö. Och öl. De kommer ta med sig öl.

If my Swedish hasn't completely failed me, translation is roughly-

It's great here in Sweden! I saw many beautiful redheaded Swedish girls! I am going to bring a few back to Dragon island. And beer. They are bringing beer.

Det är jättebra här i Sverige! Jag såg många väckra rödhårig svenska flickor! Jag ska ta med mig några tillbaka tills drakar ö. Och öl. De kommer ta med sig öl.

It's great here in Sweden! I saw many beautiful redheaded Swedish girls! I am going to bring a few back to Dragon island. And beer. They are bringing beer.
I got one I used as a single young man many years ago, Blaze.

Are those legs open for business ?

No.

Well, they will be in a few hours.

Always good to get one over my former side and tear my former captain a new one. The goats would have comforted him last night. Well done lads
Definitely my favourite team to beat, too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen

The time has come

It is my absolute pleasure the grand opening of Crocodile Drunkees, my first (and Dragon islands 382nd) pub. This exquisite watering hole (see below for an artists impression) shall be open for all Dragons, visiting opposition players and Qooty fans.
croc.jpg

Naturally, to celebrate the grand opening, Crocodile Drunkees shall be hosting a week long celebration. I ask of all Dragons to ensure you prepare your drinking pants and keep an eye out for further updates

Kind regards
Knifey Spoony

(pictured below: Hatchy1992 counting down until drinking time)
drinking.jpg

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen

The time has come

It is my absolute pleasure the grand opening of Crocodile Drunkees, my first (and Dragon islands 382nd) pub. This exquisite watering hole (see below for an artists impression) shall be open for all Dragons, visiting opposition players and Qooty fans.
View attachment 365167

Naturally, to celebrate the grand opening, Crocodile Drunkees shall be hosting a week long celebration. I ask of all Dragons to ensure you prepare your drinking pants and keep an eye out for further updates

Kind regards
Knifey Spoony

(pictured below: Hatchy1992 counting down until drinking time)
View attachment 365170
Drinking pants. Is that some kind of trick question?

I think I speak for the entire Dragons' playing group when I say that pictorial evidence is required.

I think I speak for the entire Dragons' playing group when I say that pictorial evidence is required.
I went to take a picture but both my hands were busy at the time.
There aren't as many beautiful ladies here as I was led to believe, but the ones that are hot... Oh boy!
Had this gorgeous waitress wink at me today, and I tell you, if both Mrs Storm and a sharp knife had not been within a meter of me, my whole life might have been different.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back