Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Just another instance of the Essendon media mafia controlling the narrative I should have known.

It’s nice to know we control it to such an extent that we can convey whatever story we like.

In 2000? Got a source for that?

They don't have a source for anything. In fact, they keep trying to ignore sources that make a mockery of the silly claims made here.

Just another instance of the Essendon media mafia controlling the narrative I should have known.
Not necessarily that - we just don’t have to prove to our fans that players love our club.

We just sit back and watch Wingard walk in. There’s a nice story - rather than “we didn’t want Shiel at Dodo’s price”. What do we gain from that?

Last edited:
oh wow. Did he also barrack for Hawthorn as a kid? Because we all know that being friends with a player, or going for that team as a kid mean that it's inevitable the trade will occur, every single time; and it's not a laughably stupid reason to give at all!!
They want to win flags together and hang out. Have you seen those guys?

Jaegar is telling Cogs all about the good times at Hawthorn. Cogs can’t wait

Pre-season trips away aren’t enough

Bomber posters keep ignoring the mathematics

- two first rounders for Shiel
- what we paid for Wingard
- we only ever offered one first rounder for Shiel
- we could never have got Wingard if we overpaid for Shiel

Why can’t youse reason this out? It’s a no-brainer. Wingard > Shiel.

I need some logic in this thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a multi tasker DapperJ. But left work early at 2:30 I’ll admit

Oh i was talking about someone else. You strike me as a CEO of a powerful company and Leader of the free world!

It’s bothering you guys too much. You should just be happy you got him. Good addition to your club. You need to move on
Its bothering me too much? From my single post interrupting your incessant bleating?

I refer you to the opening line of my initial post and ask that you consider what it says before you refrain from replying.

Its bothering me too much? From my single post interrupting your incessant bleating?

I refer you to the opening line of my initial post and ask that you consider what it says before you refrain from replying.
I’m just saying it’s a time for Bombers to celebrate. Two first rounders is a littttle steep but he is just what you needed. Good luck next year

Let’s call a spade a spade here - who would you rather? Let’s put it to a poll for non Bomber and Hawthorn supporters - Shiel or Wingard?

Is such a poll possible on BF?
Very simple question and there are 3 responses now that dance around in totally different directions.

Almost like there is no answer to give because the premise is entirely made up.

I haven't mentioned Wingard once. Why the * are you bringing him up if not as a distraction because you have no answer?

Very simple question and there are 3 responses now that dance around in totally different directions.

Almost like there is no answer to give because the premise is entirely made up.

I haven't mentioned Wingard once. Why the **** are you bringing him up if not as a distraction because you have no answer?
Because Wingard was why we didn’t pay up two first rounders like Dodo did?

Pure Unadulterated Maths

Wingard is incredibly relevant. Not sure why this isn’t computing

The fact that you haven’t mentioned Wingard is interesting given the above

Because Wingard was why we didn’t pay up two first rounders like Dodo did?

Pure Unadulterated Maths

Wingard is incredibly relevant. Not sure why this isn’t computing

The fact that you haven’t mentioned Wingard is interesting given the above
Still no answer, disguised in boring and predictable dancing around the question.

Back