Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Missed opportunities is something our entire team has done. Hes leading most MVP voting in the media, so I'd say you're in the minority.

His first touch is brilliant, only behind Isa.
I also watch a lot of games on Fox and I’ve lost count how many times the commentators have commented about his touch, not being in the right position, not taken his chances.

I also watch a lot of games on Fox and I’ve lost count how many times the commentators have commented about his touch, not being in the right position, not taken his chances.
Dont think so, but agree to disagree.

He would be only behind Goodwin and maybe Izzo in our BnF, he works harder than anyone on the team and has been played out of position for most of the season.

Bit like our Tom Lynch, some dont rate him and some do. I tend to watch what happens off the ball, something you cant do on the couch at home.

Bloody oath I am. So many missed opportunities, poor touch and loses way too many one on ones. Waste of money.
Best to judge him as a winger rather than a forward we have been forced to play him mainly as.

Finishing is not his strength.

Dont think so, but agree to disagree.

He would be only behind Goodwin and maybe Izzo in our BnF, he works harder than anyone on the team and has been played out of position for most of the season.

Bit like our Tom Lynch, some dont rate him and some do. I tend to watch what happens off the ball, something you cant do on the couch at home.
In front of Isa? Would we have many other players who have played all the games?

I liken him more to Mackay, runs a lot but forever shaking your head when he gets the ball.

I know why I thought his name was ohallaran, the commentators were saying “Oh Hallaran!”

FFA love changing national coach just before a World Cup. Stajcic sacked for workplace cultural reasons... whatever that means. Looks like another presser where they leave us all guessing why he fell out with the players.

In front of Isa? Would we have many other players who have played all the games?

I liken him more to Mackay, runs a lot but forever shaking your head when he gets the ball.

I know why I thought his name was ohallaran, the commentators were saying “Oh Hallaran!”
Isa has had some shockers this year, they all have. Even Goodwin went missing before the last fortnight.

And no, only those guys and Izzo had played every game.

FFA love changing national coach just before a World Cup. Stajcic sacked for workplace cultural reasons... whatever that means. Looks like another presser where they leave us all guessing why he fell out with the players.
The girls forced him out like they did the last bloke.

Would be very happy with a draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure is, and as I said on the soccer board I hate release clauses. If a league top 5 player leaves for 450K that's disgraceful.

11 points clear of 7th but that might not be enough with a number of away games left.

And still no replacement CB, no-striker and now losing goody and i doubt a replacement will come in.

Get a feeling Vidmar is behind all this and looking to force Kurtze to quit so he takes over.
Typical pissant behaviour :(

Nah Viddie has no coaching aspirations whatsoever, I wouldnt be surprised if Mori might be lined up though.

Certainly if we don't bring anyone else of quality in.

We would still go ok if we brought in a quality striker.
Viddie is our problem. He cant find any players out in the market place when all the other clubs are signing players. I wonder if he has a release clause in his contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back