Football (Round Ball) Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Reagan is a complete spud. Should never pull an Adelaide United shirt on again.

ok so my knowledge of A-League / Adel Utd is rather cursory - the squad changes so frequently it's a little hard to stay invested - I know Mauk played for Adel a couple seasons ago, but what makes him a campaigner ?

The challenge was really clumsy but I didn't think it was vicious

**** off Mauk you dick

What does John and Ross Aloisi tell their players before the game? I think thery instruct the to play the man.

I didn’t think Mauk left in negative ways but comes across as a sniper. Looked like he had intentions to take someone out, like he was delivering a message from Ross.

10 red cards in this fixture is ridiculous. Ross left in a very dubious way and John never got an opportunity to finish his days in Adelaide, like he blames the club.

They are ******* idiots. Both of them are *silly people

ok so my knowledge of A-League / Adel Utd is rather cursory - the squad changes so frequently it's a little hard to stay invested - I know Mauk played for Adel a couple seasons ago, but what makes him a campaigner ?

The challenge was really clumsy but I didn't think it was vicious
He's had plenty of negative stuff to say about us since he left

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

From my understanding, we wanted hom back but his European club would not clear (loan) him to us and then he signed with the Roar.
That was McGree, he wanted to play here this year but Brugge didnt like the way we handled his sale to them.

Mauk didnt want to come here when we won the title, and left as soon as it was done. Has very little complimentary to say about the city he grew up in.

That was McGree, he wanted to play here this year but Brugge didnt like the way we handled his sale to them.

Mauk didnt want to come here when we won the title, and left as soon as it was done. Has very little complimentary to say about the city he grew up in.

Sounds like a complete w***er

Just relieved to get the 3 points in the end... as we had the game in control... should have been 3 up, fall asleep to let them back in, then a complete brain fade by Reagan that should have been a straight red.

Good to see Halloran finally score some goals.

Mauk certainly livened up the game & once again no love lost with his old club.

People who knew mauk and kamau off the field during their time in Adelaide say they're both arrogant campaigners who thought they were too good for Adelaide.

Looks like both will be begging AU to take them back soon enough but doubt we will.
They're both below average Imo.

People who knew mauk and kamau off the field during their time in Adelaide say they're both arrogant campaigners who thought they were too good for Adelaide.

Looks like both will be begging AU to take them back soon enough but doubt we will.
They're both below average Imo.
Kamaus dad got in his ear and told him he was too big for Adelaide.

Mauk has been a flog long before he was a professional footballer. Classic anger management headcase, like his coaches.

Kamaus dad got in his ear and told him he was too big for Adelaide.

Mauk has been a flog long before he was a professional footballer. Classic anger management headcase, like his coaches.

The lack of respect both players showed AU, makes me think we'll never take them back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back