Victoria University Whitten Oval

Footscray

B: 32. K. Collins, 18. F. Roberts, 28. J. Prudden
HB: 5. M. Boyd, 40. N. Mullenger-Mchugh, 65. J. Russell
C: 45. T. Tweedie, 54. N. Jamieson, 53. B. Gowers
HF: 61. L. Nash, 19. L. Webb, 14. C. Smith
F: 55. A. Greenwood, 44. T. English, 29. T. Dickson
R: 13. T. Cloke, 58. M. Goodyear, 26. D. Hamilton

Int: 71. A. Panayi, 66. A. Bruhn, 57. J. Staley, 56. W. Hayes, 60. A. Tashevski-Beckwith, 73. T. Short, 64. J. Foster, 72. G. Hamilton

23P: 70. J. Shea

In: M. Boyd, A. Tashevski-Beckwith, J. Foster, J.Shea

Intrigued by the series of swift changes to your avatar Swoop. Is there a cryptic story emerging? A mystery we are meant to solve?

Lol. Not really. I put a pic of the missus up for a giggle in a thread players partners were being discussed. A few of our regs were a tad enamoured with her so on request I put up another. I took it down after Scrag was getting a tad frisky. (NTTAWWT). Now it's the pride and joy of my cellar. An Imperial (6 litre) bottle of Yalumba Signature from 1998 I'm also operating from phone only ( long story) so limited as to what I can do as I've lost my original Bulldog av.

Lol. Not really. I put a pic of the missus up for a giggle in a thread players partners were being discussed. A few of our regs were a tad enamoured with her so on request I put up another. I took it down after Scrag was getting a tad frisky. (NTTAWWT). Now it's the pride and joy of my cellar. An Imperial (6 litre) bottle of Yalumba Signature from 1998 I'm also operating from phone only ( long story) so limited as to what I can do as I've lost my original Bulldog av.

Now you should post a photo of yourself in the faces thread so we can all see if you're punching above your weight

Interesting how the injury list really shows up in the seconds.

Any coverage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swoop , sorry if I am part of reason you needed to make the change .
Believe me all my posts were well and truly tongue in cheek.

Swoop , sorry if I am part of reason you needed to make the change .
Believe me all my posts were well and truly tongue in cheek.

Lol mate. No way. More taking the pi55 outta Scrag. I actually told her what I did. She LOL'd

And I even put my bonce on the faces thread to prove I'm not punching outta my divvy. :cool:

VFL related but not to this game. Been whispers of Luke Hodge captain coaching Frankston next year. With him being chased left right and centre for media, coaching and him being quite keen to take some time away from footy, wonder why Frankston haven't (maybe they have but I've heard nothing) been in Matty Boyds ear? Bout to finish his career, premiership player, former captain, elite work ethic, knowledgeable, was originally from Frankston. Seems to be a perfect fit.

Old fashioned three-goal-breeze to the Geelong Road end. About 78 people here to witness this. Atmosphere electric. Nice to see the scoreboard has had an upgrade.

Team looks as selected (with the exception of Tory Dickson).

After 19 goalless minutes the Dogs slot four in quick succession through Shea (set shot from 45), Panayi (long running shot), Webb (snap) and Webb again (set shot from 50).
Dogs dominating general play but disposal hasn't been clean. Players of both sides have trouble adjusting to the breeze. After 23 minutes the ball has only been in Coburg's forward 50 once.
Footscray 28 Coburg 0

Old fashioned three-goal-breeze to the Geelong Road end. About 78 people here to witness this. Atmosphere electric. Nice to see the scoreboard has had an upgrade.

Team looks as selected (with the exception of Tory Dickson).
Considering the temperature in Carlton at the moment it must be cold as * at whitten. I applaud your bravery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back