Review Geelong defeats the Pies by 68 points and are into another Prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

well there we go cats fans, that there was our grand final. Absolutely nothing went wrong tonight, and thats nothing what next week is going to be like. Im guessing a 12 point honorable loss to Brisbane. i'll be happily unloading bets into brisbane all week. Collingwood played their grand final last week and it showed.
I said it has 2017 written all over it and i stand by that. Keep feeding the seagulls Whit3y

How *en sad can a person be that after watching a demolition of a victory that instead of savouring and enjoying a great win, goes straight into sook mode about how it's all over.

well there we go cats fans, that there was our grand final. Absolutely nothing went wrong tonight, and thats nothing what next week is going to be like. Im guessing a 12 point honorable loss to Brisbane. i'll be happily unloading bets into brisbane all week. Collingwood played their grand final last week and it showed.
I said it has 2017 written all over it and i stand by that. Keep feeding the seagulls Whit3y
Unfortunately this.

I’m genuinely surprised the Lions are so short at $1.74. We are in this prelim up to our eyeballs.

Would be nice if Port beat Richmond, and we beat Brisbane next week. We all know what happens when we meet Port in grand finals. ;)

That was one of the easiest finals wins! Collingwood where like Witcher’s hats for most of the match.

But we were good real good! That first half was just sublime! Hit them early and they were gone within 10mins.

Next week will be a tougher challenge, Brisbane will NOT make it so easy for us! But we’ve played well at the Gabba so we are not without a chance. Especially if we perform like we did in that first half tonight.

oh and Simpson is a bloody gem.. was superb in that first half I can see him becoming 10+ year player for us.

Wasnt it 68 dazbroncos ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1602330492588-png.982320

I'm a fully signed up member of the Sam Simpson fan club. Really clever little player in tight - like him a lot.
I was very happy to see him brought in at the expense of atkins, Silky sam is a very clever player indeed and doesnt mind getting his hands dirty.
1 thing I have liked this final series is the MC has been good on the team selection, no left field inclusions or dumb ideas bringing in defenders to play forward.

Wow, how sad are you? You must live a miserable life.

All those alleged "Cats fans" and "experts" that live their sad lives bagging out the Cats and Chris Scott at every chance they get must have hated tonight. Sucked in! That one was for all the true supporter that love their team no matter what. And lets be honest, what a ride its been. Maybe take then next couple of weeks off and let the rest of us enjoy the rest of the finals.

GO CATS!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back