Preview Geelong v Gold Coast @ GMHBA | Saturday, 4 July 2020, 4:35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I was thinking of Guthrie But I am liking the freed up version we saw last weekend

but I suspect both will take turns on Rowell...in a non sexual way of course

Yeah, I didn't mind the free-running Cam last week. Definitely a switch up between Cam and Parfitt I think. Though, if Atkins is out, it'll be interesting to see who they bring in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No - i think Geel will win easily

The early market price that caught my eye - was Melb ( who wernt hopeless against Geel ) $2.50 in head to head betting against Rich

I think the Dees have got a realistic chance - considering Richmonds terrible form
The only game I’m struggling with is Blues vs Saints

No - i think Geel will win easily

The early market price that caught my eye - was Melb ( who wernt hopeless against Geel ) $2.50 in head to head betting against Rich

I think the Dees have got a realistic chance - considering Richmonds terrible form

True, true - but the Tigers have to come good eventually, right?

I did laugh a bit at the Scandals & Rumour board suggesting Martin pulled out of a game over contract negotiation issues. Would be hilarious if true.

Gold Coast torched us in marsh series. Just look too fast and enthusiastic for our vapid game plan. Selwood & Ablett milestones hopefully get us over the line.
Need to win as we will possibly lose next 6. Won’t win any in Perth hub , then off to Adelaide. Might not be any home games to come until September.
Home game in September......

The worst thing Scott could do is bring in Henderson for Stewart.

We need good kicking, fair, intercept marking and attacking footy off the back flank to put them on the back foot and defending.

Clark has to come in. But you just know they’ll play Henderson and we’ll play just like we did vs Melbourne and I think of that happens, we lose.

We play like we did vs hawks, we win.

We need good kicking, fair, intercept marking and attacking footy off the back flank to put them on the back foot and defending.

Clark has to come in. But you just know they’ll play Henderson and we’ll play just like we did vs Melbourne and I think of that happens, we lose.

Clark may not have the tank to come in by all reports

Taylor comes into defence for Stewart.
Henry becomes the run-with player on Rowell.
Atkins out for Constable.

Clark may not have the tank to come in by all reports
I’m sick of hearing this myth. All clark said was it was hard to keep motivated training alone in wa, but he had friends and family to help him. It did not mean he didn’t train and is unfit.

People took 2 and 2 and got 47. It’s bullshit.

Scarlett also said he has parts of his game he needed to work on. Never mentioned one thing about his fitness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back