• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 53 31.2%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 51 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if that ever happens we'll just do what you're doing now and say "yay early draft picks for us", can never lose argument that way.

What I like is how he tries ‘picking Richard Tambling was what made us s**t enough to draft the guys that win us the flags’ but he tries to claim the other flags were illegitimate due to various caveats:

- the Lions merged through Fitzroy and Brisbane

- the Cats had father-son picks under the old father son rule.

Well I would argue that the tigers, under the old father-son rule, f**ked it so badly that it was virtually tanking and allowed them to illegally stack their side down the track. Like seriously:

Joel and Patrick Bowden
Steven Morris
Tom Roach
Andrew Raines

Seriously?
I mean even Mark Blake won a premiership at the Cattery.

It’s like they deliberately drafted these guys NOT to be good so they could just automatically fill some spots with bad players and ensure they struggled

What I like is how he tries ‘picking Richard Tambling was what made us s**t enough to draft the guys that win us the flags’ but he tries to claim the other flags were illegitimate due to various caveats:

- the Lions merged through Fitzroy and Brisbane

- the Cats had father-son picks under the old father son rule.

Well I would argue that the tigers, under the old father-son rule, f**ked it so badly that it was virtually tanking and allowed them to illegally stack their side down the track. Like seriously:

Joel and Patrick Bowden
Steven Morris
Tom Roach
Andrew Raines

Seriously?
I mean even Mark Blake won a premiership at the Cattery.

It’s like they deliberately drafted these guys NOT to be good so they could just automatically fill some spots with bad players and ensure they struggled
Falcon has always been a delusional nutjob...but he's losing even more ground in recent times as he loses grip on reality.

We've quite literally watched a mental breakdown in slow motion for months now.

You know you've lost your mind when even Richmond supporters are putting you on ignore and find you laughable.

He's really on an island by himself (And his 36 imaginary friends on his alternate accounts)

Falcon has always been a delusional nutjob...but he's losing even more ground in recent times as he loses grip on reality.

We've quite literally watched a mental breakdown in slow motion for months now.

You know you've lost your mind when even Richmond supporters are putting you on ignore and find you laughable.

He's really on an island by himself (And his 36 imaginary friends on his alternate accounts)

Look at what footy has turned you into. It’s not good to have that much hate flow through you. I bet you’re like that in real life too, gross.

Look at what footy has turned you into. It’s not good to have that much hate flow through you. I bet you’re like that in real life too, gross.
Don't flatter yourself. I don't hate you. I just laugh at you.

I'm also a little bit concerned for your well-being, but that's a different story.

Doesn’t really need to work when you’re contending does it.

No one - aside from you - is stupid enough to give us s**t when we are contending

You aren’t contending. You just beat 2 non finalists and almost lost your at your home ground.

The "haha my team is constantly losing and hasn't won a game yet while yours is winning and is undefeated, sucks to be you" style of posting is a bit of an interesting one to say the least.
All part of his master plan

We have the receipts on him predicting Geelong to be 14th this season "sliding" from 12th in 2023, while he just couldn't see how people had Richmond bottom 4.

It's taken just a couple of games for the narrative to change to "Well I love watching my team lose anyway! Enjoy being middle of the pack while we land our next Dusty!".

Very entertaining.

We have the receipts on him predicting Geelong to be 14th this season "sliding" from 12th in 2023, while he just couldn't see how people had Richmond bottom 4.

It's taken just a couple of games for the narrative to change to "Well I love watching my team lose anyway! Enjoy being middle of the pack while we land our next Dusty!".

Very entertaining.
The only downside is his account will be banned by then, and he'll deny it was him when he's on his next alternate account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda are a reigning finalist who finished 6th last season and Adelaide were $1.60 favourites to beat us, interstate, without 4 of our starting midfield.

What should we have done, lost?

Well thought through again.

You should have beaten them by more and not relied on them missing from 1m out.

Very entertaining.

I hope my prediction is wrong on both counts.

If you look at our draws we have had hard games whilst you have played middle of the pack sides. It’s a long season we’ll see how it plays out.

lol, yes we’ve notoriously struggled with low draft picks in the past. The guy getting chaired off the Adelaide oval last Friday night being a prime example

At least I know what sort of beer you drink if I ever bump into you at the pub.

Soda water or Carlton draft from the tap.

I’m guessing you are a furphys guy, with the amount of fairytales you believe.

Soda water or Carlton draft from the tap.

I’m guessing you are a furphys guy, with the amount of fairytales you believe.

No I just believe in what’s happening right now.

You believe in what isn’t.

You believe that losing equals winning and vice versa. You believe that a competition five years from now is what you’re competing for because you’ve decided in the last three weeks that your team isn’t good enough to compete for this one.

Geelong are awesome at the moment, I had them top 4 before the crows game, nothing has changed my mind.

solid-to-excellent on every line, in a era where there is no outstanding team.

Tiges have gone the other way, but go down as the last dynasty, could be decades before we see another, and the only side iin living memory to induce a complete restructure of the game.

When STAND is finally abolished (it's already semi-ignored), the Tigers will be back again.

The SHocking Curse will finally lift...the hate was strong in him!

Geelong are awesome at the moment, I had them top 4 before the crows game, nothing has changed my mind.

solid-to-excellent on every line, in a era where there is no outstanding team.

Tiges have gone the other way, but go down as the last dynasty, could be decades before we see another, and the only side iin living memory to induce a complete restructure of the game.

When STAND is finally abolished (it's already semi-ignored), the Tigers will be back again.

The SHocking Curse will finally lift...the hate was strong in him!

Awesome is probably a stretch but we are extracting the most out of each element of our game - our forward line is working very well when we have any sort of speed getting the ball forward; we have three very good users of the ball in and around the forward 50 in Miers, Close and Stengle as far as small forwards go, and if Hawkins or Cameron have the ball and aren’t in a scoring position, they’re just as good at finding a target as well. Dempsey too seems pretty good in that regard already - he set up two goals himself last week. Defensively we are very strong too. It probably goes without saying but it’s going to fall back on whether we can just find enough in the middle to just break even and get the ball to those guys enough. We don’t have to have more inside 50s to win, we just need enough.

I hope my prediction is wrong on both counts.

If you look at our draws we have had hard games whilst you have played middle of the pack sides. It’s a long season we’ll see how it plays out.
I told you that things like getting home games before round 6 and having an easier fixture would help. You said the hunger from the old guys was gone.

Each of the sides Richmond has played were gettable on the day and played patchy footy. Two were on your home deck - what happened to unbeatable at the G?

Long year ahead but draft day could be a date to look forward to. See you then!

I told you that things like getting home games before round 6 and having an easier fixture would help. You said the hunger from the old guys was gone.

Each of the sides Richmond has played were gettable on the day and played patchy footy. Two were on your home deck - what happened to unbeatable at the G?

Long year ahead but draft day could be a date to look forward to. See you then!
October 2024: Richmond trade pick 4 to Essendon for Andrew McGrath.

When asked for his comments, coach Adem Yze was forthright in his belief that the Tigers are still in contention, and will surge up the ladder with a player of McGraths quality.

Back