No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting discussions on the Carlton and Collingwood boards about Clarko now, the pies board is a bit hard to understand with all the spelling errors though

4A40173D-73C1-46BA-B064-0792D93EE393.png

Some interesting discussions on the Carlton and Collingwood boards about Clarko now, the pies board is a bit hard to understand with all the spelling errors though

View attachment 1191357
I reckon the Mongrel Safety Boots are most likely. Scott Burns in 2nd.

Glad I watched the women's soccer qtr final over this game

who would of thought all those years ago, that the sister would be a bigger star than her brother - how good was Sam tonight

With all the turmoil at our club at the moment. There's always one important thing to remember: We will never be as garbage as St Kilda.
We will win another flag or three before they do.

Why would anyone support the saints
Here we have those whinging about not having played finals for six years

give yourself an uppercut

This is it. I was selling my house a month ago and some people came through and saw some Hawks stuff on display. These people were taking great delight in reminding me how poorly the Hawks were going. I just said, "I've been a Hawk since 1968, just over 50 years. In that time we've won 12 premierships. If you find anyone else that's done that, let me know". We've been spoilt and I'm not about to start complaining about the club, no matter what.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I watched the women's soccer qtr final over this game
Go Matildas!

Pity I couldn't say the same for the men on Wednesday...Arnie out!!!!

My thoughts too.
Shaun obviously.
Maybe Shiels?

and fox panel reckon Wingard, Mitchell and JOM will look to leave as they came for Clarko

if all that happens Mitch and supporters will be in for an absolute world of pain and forget about the likes of Cerra nominating us

and fox panel reckon Wingard, Mitchell and JOM will look to leave as they came for Clarko

if all that happens Mitch and supporters will be in for an absolute world of pain and forget about the likes of Cerra nominating us

If true, the hand wringers on this board will boast about the raft of picks!!! Shame we will be crap for a decade or more!!!!

I don’t understand the point of the bubbles then, if these players were already all isolated from the community then why can’t the games go ahead without crowds like what’s been happening in Victoria? Qld government are a bunch of idiots
The extend of community transmission is unclear so the risk can’t be quantified. As a Queenslander, I support this. AFL will just have to work something else out for these games.

The extend of community transmission is unclear so the risk can’t be quantified. As a Queenslander, I support this. AFL will just have to work something else out for these games.
And yet these players haven’t been in the community at all? Isn’t that the point of the bubbles and hubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back