No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Collingwood let him go to Bali knowing he would do exactly what he did so they could keep him for $600 a year. His behaviour was that reliable they could use it against his agent/manager to drive down the price. The Tigers can't afford him and the Swans wouldn't have a bar of it. They might get the Saints or Kangas to overpay. Massive win for the pies

Would it be worth grabbing DeGoey? Would be cheap.
In my honest opinion anyone else in Bali dancing and laughing with a hot girl you wouldn’t bat an eye lid.

Absolutely, he's a Wingard but better onfield.

But I think he'll still end up being at Collingwood in 2023.

We're the family club.
Jordan De Goey does not belong with Hawthorn.

Live scenes of Graeme wright playing ‘the Degoey’ like a fiddle

Concert Vienna GIF by GREAT PERFORMANCES | PBS

I think Collingwood let him go to Bali knowing he would do exactly what he did so they could keep him for $600 a year. His behaviour was that reliable they could use it against his agent/manager to drive down the price. The Tigers can't afford him and the Swans wouldn't have a bar of it. They might get the Saints or Kangas to overpay. Massive win for the pies
Got told they didnt think it was a good idea for him to go and he went anyway.
Failed first test. Then does that .
Pies big winners out of this

2023 is going to be one hell of a mad Monday down at St Kilda. 10 years after the last big incident.
Burnt dwarf?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t mind bucks but Riewoldt just likes the sound of his own voice
Oh doesn't he.

The bloke won't shut up plus he's one of those idiots who has to have a strident opinion on every single topic. He hasn't learnt that it's fine to be ambivalent on some things.

Additionally he suffers from a very bad case of over suspecibility to the latest aberrant vernacular that has infiltrated the AFL world; he's forever pulling levers, as he searches for clear air so that he can bring out his 1 wood.

Bucks is great, not just the footy stuff but also a good sense of humour combined with a well functioning level of self awareness and clearly doesn't take himself too seriously.

Sent from my SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Add Ginnivan and Quaynor to the list of dumb footballers with social media accounts.

Posting a video where they’re rating pictures of women, commenting on how they’re hot but they’ve got bad teeth etc.
Forget whether it’s a tiktok challenge or not, these guys really haven’t thought this through as AFL players when there’s so much focus on the treatment of women.

Add Ginnivan and Quaynor to the list of dumb footballers with social media accounts.

Posting a video where they’re rating pictures of women, commenting on how they’re hot but they’ve got bad teeth etc.
Forget whether it’s a tiktok challenge or not, these guys really haven’t thought this through as AFL players when there’s so much focus on the treatment of women.
I find it funny but I think it’s just the different generations tbh, I wouldn’t do it even tho I’m barely younger and a similar age and era but I wouldn’t hang them out to dry and have a go at them for it.

I hope we follow in last years footsteps In recruiting players with the highest level of Character again.

DeGoey just proves that Talent can only get you so far.

The writing is on the wall for Jordan. Can see him Dominating for the rest of this year moving to the saints on a huge Contract and then being a total bust. Once he has that guaranteed contract he will revert to his lazy unprofessional ways and be nothing but a headache for the Saints

I find it funny but I think it’s just the different generations tbh, I wouldn’t do it even tho I’m barely younger and a similar age and era but I wouldn’t hang them out to dry and have a go at them for it.
You’re younger than them and you’ve not been giving any training or standards to meet for social media usage and etiquette by an employer as you’re still in school.

They should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back