No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where you have to admire Tiger supporters. They have a fantastic membership, and they've been given bugger all to be optimistic about. Special breed Tiger supporters.

I don't understand people criticizing Tiger supporters for being melty. If we had Hardwick as coach, the Tigers board, and the pathetic efforts their players show I'd be microwaving my membership too.

What the Tigers do so consistently brilliantly is sustained mediocrity.

Despite having the usual smattering of decent players, they somehow, always find a way to dull it all down.

It's times like this that being a Hawks supporter is put into perspective. Imagine finishing the year as a dees or tigers supporter

Even worse, imagine starting the year as a dees or tigers supporter. The end of the season is probably the best part of the year for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone hear Gillion Mcglochisname say how trades have a history of doing well for the team trading? used the Franklin "trade" as an example.

5:20 mark:

My confidence in our finals campaign has taken a bit of a battering today. Beating a crap team by 60-70 points is one thing, but 120 is another.
Sydney was doing this in 2014 also. Geelong at home is no surprise either. Qualifying finals are a completely different ball game. We have the experience on the big stage at the G.

Tomorrow is a good starting point. We can do this. Just need to finish top four.

KOLOKOTRONIS

anyone hear Gillion Mcglochisname say how trades have a history of doing well for the team trading? used the Franklin "trade" as an example.

That's one way of forgetting how a club got shafted - pretend a trade took place :rolleyes:

That's one way of forgetting how a club got shafted - pretend a trade took place :rolleyes:
Like the reverse of what media says about our trades. "Hawthorn have benefited from Free Agency more than any other team"

Looking at it obscurely you could say we traded Judas for the 2014 flag. Good deal!

GWS can look so bloody good sometimes.

They have an absolutely ridiculous amount of talent all over the ground and seem to have the right culture as well. Leon Cameron is doing a great job and I don't want to take anything away from him, but geez did he hit the jackpot when he got that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back