Get it...do not defend him!

Remove this Banner Ad

Might and Power

Senior List
May 5, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Otherwise, you are defending each and every Australian civilian who deliberately and knowingly elects to break the law. If we all choose to break the law (in its various forms) chaos would ensue. Enough is enough!

Mate I agree 100%. Im sick and tired of people saying "give the guy a go" and the like. How many chances does one individual need, or deserve???
He has been given alot through football and abused all the opportunities thrown his way. If he wasnt a famous footballer most people wouldnt take the time to spit on him. Enough is enough. The guy is 27 years old, knows right from wrong and has made his own (flawed) choices. The eagles and the AFL have stood by him, but now its time to cut him loose and let him walk the road he has chosen. If the death of one of his good friends last week couldnt wake Ben up then nothing will. The people I feel for in this saga is his family and friends, Ben obviously doesnt think of any of them and they are the innocent people being hurt by his actions.

Otherwise, you are defending each and every Australian civilian who deliberately and knowingly elects to break the law. If we all choose to break the law (in its various forms) chaos would ensue. Enough is enough!

in russia, the laws break you.

'Might and Power'

Are you a Power supporter?

I hope you don't cheer on a certain player in your side then.

Cousins hasn't hurt anyone, he's simply ruined his life.

might i ask... have you ever been addicted to a drug or drugs? are you an athlete 10 years through a great career?

if not...then shutup. you wouldnt understand so dont go throwing the blame and trying to make it sound like he is so bad for doing this. you cant understand what its like for him so dont bother, ben cousins is not "each and every Australian civilian who deliberately and knowingly elects to break the law" its completely unrelateble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Answer to 1984 is 1776 you mindless waste of space.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back