News Welcome to Hawthorn Tyrone Vickery's cats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if it is true that vickey will not or didn't go to richmonds best and fairest?

if it is, i can't see them matching our offer as it is too high risk and then we could just let him walk they get nothing for him and we still get our man

does anyone know if it is true that vickey will not or didn't go to richmonds best and fairest?

if it is, i can't see them matching our offer as it is too high risk and then we could just let him walk they get nothing for him and we still get our man
He didnt attend.
He's gone. Either via FA or a trade.

Was one of our best against the cats in what was a pretty willing contest. Had a less than ideal preparation as well.
We look a significantly better side when a 100% fit schoey plays

Not here to bag him but he contributed the least on the field by a long way. 5 possessions and no marks from a KPP is frankly rubbish.
He is giving us very little and must be at risk of being traded.

Not here to bag him but he contributed the least on the field by a long way. 5 possessions and no marks from a KPP is frankly rubbish.

It was posted in another thread but Schoey was only kicked the ball 6 times against the dogs. Of which three ocassions it was a 2v1.

I don't know if that's true but I don't recall seeing schoenmakers in a lot of marking contests

With the missus abroad?

He doesn't want to play for your rabble so whether or not he attended means F-all. You losers either don't match it and let him sign with us as you should, or you match it and you're stuck with a bloke who doesn't want to be at your club. If you match, we go and grab Vardy, we have options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't want to play for your rabble so whether or not he attended means F-all. You losers either don't match it and let him sign with us as you should, or you match it and you're stuck with a bloke who doesn't want to be at your club. If you match, we go and grab Vardy, we have options.
Who are you yelling at, the poster you quoted is a hawks fan, i think you meant to quote me. :eek:

Her was brilliant against the cats and had a poor game second game back, very typical of players. We set up better when he plays, miles better than anything else we have on our list.

There'd have to be a starting point first though, just curious if anyone knows
i believe he was happy to be paid in not being at Richmonds

He was poor as a dour defender, but is slowly making a name for himself as a dour forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back