Rumour Huge story about to break

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty’s old man was a senior member of the Rebels bikie gang. Unless you’re an complete idiot you’d be aware that outlaw motorcycle gangs including the Rebels are heavily involved in the drug trade. To say Shane Martin hasn’t been aware or profited from the sale of drugs and the violence and dispare is so naive as to be unbelievable.

The simple fact is that outlaw motor cycle gangs are responsible for a significant amount of illegal activity including drugs, assaults, extortion, sexual assault and murder.

Is he currently a member of an OMC as the poster asserted. Yes or no?

You have idea if he is or not. Having had family members involved in OMC’s they don’t ever really stop being a member

Ah ok so you do have some information that he is part of a network that supplies ice to kids in Australia. What is it mate?

Ah ok so you do have some information that he is part of a network that supplies ice to kids in Australia. What is it mate?
Sorry mate you keep repeating the same thing and fail to read the responses. I have no doubt that all bikies are involved with or profit from the sale of drugs. I never mentioned kids or that I have information.

Sorry mate you keep repeating the same thing and fail to read the responses. I have no doubt that all bikies are involved with or profit from the sale of drugs. I never mentioned kids or that I have information.

But hes not a bikie. He was a bikie. So what information do you have that he is involved in selling drugs? It should be a very simple question to answer if you have something to support it. If you don’t its OK, just admit it.

But hes not a bikie. He was a bikie. So what information do you have that he is involved in selling drugs? It should be a very simple question to answer if you have something to support it. If you don’t its OK, just admit it.
Cool champ you win. He’s a good guy who is clean as. Never been involved in crime at any time and should be returned to Australia, knighted and then elected to parliament

Errr...I think you’ll find it’s disengenous to make a statement of fact without the evidence to support it. Which you’ve just re-emphasised.
Err.... he has been kicked out of the country by the highest authority in the land.
Not disingenuous , but fact.
He is not fit to come to this country or Indonesia.
Until he can prove otherwise suck it up.
Very reasonable of any poster to comment negatively about Martin Snrs rights to come to Australia.

Errr...he left years ago. You really are struggling.
Unfortunately we live in a society that judges you on the worst things you have done and doesn't forget or forgive you of them if you decide to stop.

Unfortunately for him.

I have no doubt he left the group when he realised he didn't have a right to live in Australia to watch his boy play.

The motorcycle enthusiasts have a strict no kids policy with the drugs they sell to ensure that all of the profits gained are from drugs sold to adults 30 years and over. Sorry for not pointing this out earlier.

Unfortunately we live in a society that judges you on the worst things you have done and doesn't forget or forgive you of them if you decide to stop.

Unfortunately for him.

I have no doubt he left the group when he realised he didn't have a right to live in Australia to watch his boy play.

That’s exactly what’s happened here IMO

Unfortunately for him.

I would not mind betting he does not involve himself with contraband now. But I do think he must still associate with those who do.
When he has a record for drug crimes to then mingle with these groups is a major concern. Any surveillance carried out on his associates who were dealing in drugs will also cast doubt on anyone associating with them.
I bet this is was has happened. Not enough to lay any charges but running with dogs they fear he has fleas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back