Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here’s Max Laughton’s early predicted top eight. Let’s see how wrong he can be this year...

1st: Richmond

2nd: Geelong

3rd: Western Bulldogs

4th: Melbourne

5th: Hawthorn

6th: Brisbane Lions

7th: GWS Giants

8th: Sydney Swans

Trying to dethrone Tom Brown

Here’s Max Laughton’s early predicted top eight. Let’s see how wrong he can be this year...

1st: Richmond

2nd: Geelong

3rd: Western Bulldogs

4th: Melbourne

5th: Hawthorn

6th: Brisbane Lions

7th: GWS Giants

8th: Sydney Swans

The article explains it isn't his opinion so much as just looking at historical changes to the 8 year on year.

I don't much mind it really in the sense is just footy from a bit of numbers view. Needs to come with the disclaimer that previous events are not an indicator of future however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Former Docker Michael Barlow believes West Coast’s weakness in 2020 lies on their wings

I realise we have lost Masto, who was a great user of the footy when given acres of time and space, but I wouldn't say that our wings are a weakness. Jetta often pushes up on the wing to deliver some scything passes. And to say Gaff is not a great ball user? Come on... I realise he has no right boot but on his left he is up there with our best.
Reckon he is spot on . Clearly our weakness. As a team We are poor for loose ball gets .

Gaff and masto our 2 official wingers last year were terrible at 1 on 1 ground balls .

I don't see how brander would fix this either having a rep for not going in hard .

Sheed doesn't tackle much since he tore his peck

Our best bet is redden to the wing , then have Cameron and cripps pushing up from the HFF

Refuses to say anything positive about the Eagles, copped it on Twitter a lot from Eagles fans, so then decided to embrace the role by doubling down on his criticisms and then making a big song and dance about Vic Bias. Basically enjoys the notoriety of being a pantomime villain and is leaning into it.
I rated him when he was lesser known but now that he’s, well I won’t say well known but slightly more known than he used to be, he’s become obnoxious.

He’s a Melbourne fan isn’t he? Probably still salty about 2018.

f41351f675301ebf400ee1dabfaf8c88.jpg

Just saving this terrific tweet for future reference.

What's the context?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back