Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone have the cliffnotes version of Benny's interview? Im didnt see it but im guessing it went:

1. "Personal demons let me to drugs"
2. "Life after footy was rough"
3. "Im still doing drugs"
4. "Im trying to get better"

Still expect to see him dead from an overdose in the next 10 years unfortunately.
Hasn’t been shown in full yet. There’s just been snippets released to promote it Sunday night it goes to air I think

Channel 7 are a disgrace. They’ve been right at the front of the media frenzy scaring people about the Corona virus, and now they drag Benny’s problems out of the woodwork for another airing. Leave the guy alone and let him get on with his life ya scum bags.

Don't know how you can blame channel 7 TBH.
The interview wasn't compulsory or free.

Channel 7 are a disgrace. They’ve been right at the front of the media frenzy scaring people about the Corona virus, and now they drag Benny’s problems out of the woodwork for another airing. Leave the guy alone and let him get on with his life ya scum bags.
Cuz approached Ch7. The fee is to go into a trust account administered, I believe, by his family. Cash won't be made available to him.

Cuz approached Ch7. The fee is to go into a trust account administered, I believe, by his family. Cash won't be made available to him.
Hope it secures his kids future. So sad that he pissed everything up a wall. He would have a stature outside Optus by now if it wasn't for the junk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 News = Hysteria Half Hour. Don't bother with them.

I know the girl cousins is currently shacked up with.

He’s actually shooting ice up now, the girl I know was clean but is now injecting again.

Also his dad attempted suicide recently.

s**t bloke s**t situation.

He got paid 100k for the interview wonder where that’s going to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back