Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got paid 100k for the interview wonder where that’s going to go?
Sounds like its going straight into his arm. I said as much would happen over on the Freo board.

As terrible as it is to say, Ben is a lost cause. He cant be helped because he doesnt want help. Only the next fix. When he eventually kills himself through his addiction I can only hope that he doesnt take anyone else with him.

I know the girl cousins is currently shacked up with.

He’s actually shooting ice up now, the girl I know was clean but is now injecting again.

Also his dad attempted suicide recently.

s**t bloke s**t situation.

Horrible news if true.

His dad has done everything he can to help his son...

He’s actually shooting ice up now, the girl I know was clean but is now injecting again.

I read somewhere that it’s going into his lawyer’s trust account to be doled out by them to pay bills and stuff.

Not really a lawyer’s job, I thought, but hopefully it keeps it out of the hands of his dealers.

Shithouse news about Bryan attempting suicide as well, that’s probably the most upsetting thing in your post :( And about this generally, the effect it has on his parents and the rest of his family.

Ben's dad? That's so sad :pensive:

So which West Coast Eagles games will be in the Foxtel best 50 games?
Saw 46-50 list and pretty variable quality.

I don't know if they had to be chosen from a set list or not, But I'm guessing:

2005 Grand Final
Hird's late goal game
Freo smash-up derby win
... maybe 2018 GF

2005 Grand Final
Hird's late goal game
Freo smash-up derby win
... maybe 2018 GF
Yep - our amazing 1 point 2006 premiership win will be conveniently forgotten as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is it with Robert Walls he practically barracks for any team playing West Coast instead of commentating. We must of knocked him back for a coaching gig or something for him to be that salty.

People forget that game Essendon kicked the first 8 goals and we had to come back from 48 points down.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
I remember being in Cervantes when this game happened. It was so one sided early we went down to Jetty no. 3 and absolutely had a blast. Just got back in time to catch the ending. Amazing day. Good old family holidays.

What is it with Robert Walls he practically barracks for any team playing West Coast instead of commentating. We must of knocked him back for a coaching gig or something for him to be that salty.
We did

Chose Malthouse instead of him in 1989

History proves it was the correct decision

Where was the outrage when that flog ruffled Tom Cole's hair after spilling that mark and Stephenson kicking a goal? The competition is so even now and the physical aspects are so evenly poised with clubs spending millions on the best minds and practises. Mental toughness is the last frontier so players should take their opportunities to put their competitors off their game. Just not to the level McGinnity did.
Cole had the last laugh Stevenson was pretty much unsighted after that for the rest of the game and Tommy Cole has a premiership

2005 Grand Final
Hird's late goal game
Freo smash-up derby win
... maybe 2018 GF
Shuey's after the siren goal where we won despite leading the game for 0 minutes

The game we beat Geelong at kardynia park where we were 50 pts down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back