News In case anyone cares, Daisy trolled us (post #53)

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth is Sylvia declared a 2nd round compensation? :eek:

Been a potato for the majority of his career.

I think he would come under the "top 25%" paid players at the club.

The real shame for Melbourne is, he's in the "top 25%" of players they have & pay.:p

I think he would come under the "top 25%" paid players at the club.

The real shame for Melbourne is, he's in the "top 25%" of players they have & pay.:p

haha yeah was gonna say. I reckon we could be in the top 25% at Melbourne. :p

What a little flog he is.
Anyway, we got great compo for that little prick. Pick 11 for what he since produced, and yes Schaz still has upside and could be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a Flog
He doesn't do anything in September at Carlton anyway, plus he's been dropped to their twos which says a lot about the player he's been since leaving Collingwood. He should just close his mouth and be happy that he played for our great club and he had finals successful with us.

Let’s see what he says next year when he’s playing all his games in the reserves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In his defense his year in 2010 for us was insane.

Was great to watch the bloke run his guts out all year and was one of the reasons we won the flag in 2010

Was a tongue in cheek comment lol, people need to stop taking stuff like this to heart

To be fair reading the article it was a bit f a laugh. He did add "The Difference" didn't work at Carlton cause there have been no finals at Carlton since he arrived. Most interesting thing in the article was his interest in getting into the media post footy. He lost a lot of traction for a role like that by leaving Collingwood.

HVp9YX6PBkSPI43jcsGu85ljeFBe3aaz63EG7nkWImugNVykb3dz5rAJ-Ef2Kbra8nPi2NBAoczKmY4=w511-h288-nc

To be fair reading the article it was a bit f a laugh. He did add "The Difference" didn't work at Carlton cause there have been no finals at Carlton since he arrived. Most interesting thing in the article was his interest in getting into the media post footy. He lost a lot of traction for a role like that by leaving Collingwood.

As in disappeared into obscurity? absolutely.

Would have had a career in the media had he stayed? He had a regular spot on NOVA FM in Melbourne, some footy show appearances but let's be honest, if he didn't play for Collingwood he would just be another talking head with an opinion. Plenty of them in the media. I would suggest 'Daisy' has a few lessons in staying humble if he wants any chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back