Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

“The coaches are now dissecting every aspect of the program, from high performance to game style” that’s what we got told after missing finals

No coaching is the issue. Can’t recruit all this talent and go backwards. The club very good and pushing its narrative we got told Ryder Dixon Rockliff Motlop Watts would be the missing pieces. When that failed the club used the narrative blame players just to mask ken coaching failures

Port Adelaide H&A Ladder Finish 2013-17

2013: 8
2014: 5
2015: 9
2016: 10
2017: 5
2018: 10

Those who did the so called review are the problem each protecting their own meanwhile players are the scapegoat 6EA680B8-45B1-4192-942A-F6C74C16A7DC.jpeg

Entering the 2018 season with 1 ruckman and 1 good key forward was never going to end well. A list manager that has never heard of depth.
We got rid of Lobbe in the off season and went in with 1 ruckman capable of playing AFL football.
I’m no list manager but this season said a lot for me. I’m not impressed.
Looking at top 4 possibly even top 2 with 6 weeks to go and miss the finals because of our list managers incompetence.

KT said that Hinkley and Davies came to him with the co-captains idea. When one gets the arse, so should the other one.

BUMP 3 (#161)
Sorry for the intrusion but there was a thread about Chris Davies and Seinfeld and it was one of the funniest threads on BF. I know it was bad for you guys but give him some credit last year, he nailed it along with the recruiting/ drafting team.

Does anyone remember the thread title?

Sorry for the intrusion but there was a thread about Chris Davies and Seinfeld and it was one of the funniest threads on BF. I know it was bad for you guys but give him some credit last year, he nailed it along with the recruiting/ drafting team.

Does anyone remember the thread title?
The Summer of George

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not the thread but on SEN this morning an SMS was read out and it alluded to CD being poached......

If this happens we may as well just shut up shop. The only one at the club with a ******* brain.

Probably not the thread but on SEN this morning an SMS was read out and it alluded to CD being poached......
ceb8390347a181ddd1b22921a54be83c.jpg

Caller on SEN has said that KG started this rumour on AA sports show on Saturday. Rucci is ringing CD.

I'm listening too REH. Hopefully not true!!
For others just reading CD told Rooch its bullshit. Hasn't heard anything.

Shuttlecock feeding KG bullshit?? KG gossiping with curlers in his hair.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back