Remove this Banner Ad

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
As I'm positive all of you will find this news life-changing, I've opted to post this fantastic personal event on the main board.

After many years of toying with the idea, I've finally done it. As of the 7 minute mark of the 1st term, I've been watching the match attentively, in complete silence. That's right, I pressed the 'mute' button on my TV remote.

No more of Bruce's bullshit. No more "boy oh boy." No more of that cheating scumbag. And most importantly, no more Cameron ******* Ling.

My only regret is not hitting the mute button earlier; the simultaneous feeling of relief & pleasure is analogous to unleashing a massive fart upon getting home from work on a Friday afternoon.

As I'm positive all of you will find this news life-changing, I've opted to post this fantastic personal event on the main board.

After many years of toying with the idea, I've finally done it. As of the 7 minute mark of the 1st term, I've been watching the match attentively, in complete silence. That's right, I pressed the 'mute' button on my TV remote.

No more of Bruce's bulls**t. No more "boy oh boy." No more of that cheating scumbag. And most importantly, no more Cameron ******* Ling.

My only regret is not hitting the mute button earlier; the simultaneous feeling of relief & pleasure is analogous to unleashing a massive fart upon getting home from work on a Friday afternoon.

Went this way a few years ago and recommend it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres no bigger guarantee in footy commentary than this:

If Collingwood are within 5 goals at 3/4 time, Cameron Ling with all of his wisdom will tell the viewers "Collingwood have to take the game on now. Gotta risk losing the game by several goals if they want a chance to win it. No point playing safe."

EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back