Traded Jarrod Pickett [traded to Carlton w/ Marchbank, 2017 Rd 2 pk for Picks 45, 58 and GEE's 2017 1st]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are GWS so keen to move Pickett on?

Giving up on pick 4 after 2 years seems very strange

Why are GWS so keen to move Pickett on?

Giving up on pick 4 after 2 years seems very strange

Lisfranc fractures are nasty business just ask Swan and Clark. I wouldn't mind Collingwood sniffing around, but he's trade value is very low, IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit risky though, 7 games between them.

Very risky. Zero to little exposed form at the top level, both injured, one badly. GWS wants to offload salary. Really not sure Pickett is value adding for us with the question marks.

Very risky. Zero to little exposed form at the top level, both injured, one badly. GWS wants to offload salary. Really not sure Pickett is value adding for us with the question marks.
yep 5 on it's own is risky but possibly a pick in the 20's back would work. Pickett was a very good junior though, Giants wouldn't wanna lose him unless his foot was shot to pieces imo.

yep 5 on it's own is risky but possibly a pick in the 20's back would work. Pickett was a very good junior though, Giants wouldn't wanna lose him unless his foot was shot to pieces imo.

His foot is a real concern. Not seeing too much pushback from GWS on this one.

How much do you think Carlton would give me for my 1996 Toyota Corolla? first round pick? It was pretty nice when I got it before it broke down 2 years ago
170341.jpg

He is a huge talent, many dont know about him because of his absence of senior footy.
Giving him up will mean the Giants will get hold of pick 5.

He is a huge talent, many dont know about him because of his absence of senior footy.
Giving him up will mean the Giants will get hold of pick 5.

His foot is rooted doe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back