Preview JLT 2 Geelong V Essendon Sun Mar 11 2018 1:05pm - Colac

Remove this Banner Ad

JLT 1 is in the bag.

JLT 2 is coming up.

Will we see a full strength side out there? Who should come in and who should stay...

Will be interesting to see

Go Catters

Now we are talking turkey.
Going to see something that much more resembles our round 1 side, if we are putrid cause for concern.

Also I hate the stupid country game s**t and how it means we have to play the Bombers in the pre season every bloody year.

I don't think Kelly will play here, but he'll be back for round 1. I think Miers and Fogarty at least will still get a shot.

The enormous bench probably means we'll still have players in the squad that aren't too likely to actually start the year in seniors. But hopefully not too many.

Oh and if we turn in another insipid showing then I reserve the right to melt.

Bring back the stars - rest Kelly but he plays Round 1.

I’d play Constable and Sav but leave out Miers and Fog as we need to determine our Round 1 side.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

What i'd like:
B: Bews Taylor Kolo
HB: Stewart Blicavs Tuohy
C: Menegola Duncan Kelly
HF: Miers Hawkins Cockatoo
F: Parfitt Crameri Menzel
R: Smith JSelwood Danger
Int: Cuthrie Zuthrie Fogarty Parsons Gregson Thurlow/Jones and maybe Esava.

Maybe give Constable another run if Kelly out injured.

From our best team I’d only leave out Ablett, Henderson and Scooter. Maybe Kelly if he doesn’t pull up well.

"GEELONG'S mature-aged rookie Stewart Crameri is in line for a call up to take on his former team Essendon in this weekend’s JLT Series clash in Colac.

“We’ll make that decision later in the week but Stewart has been training really well,” Lloyd said.

“There has been a build-up but we need to patient with him. He is participating in full training at the moment so we’ll see how he is towards the end of the week to see if he is right to go for Essendon.

“But he is definitely in discussions.”

Gary Ablett is unlikely to be risked if he is not 100 per cent fit although the club has said previously they are not concerned if he does not get a match in given the work he has put in this summer.

Lloyd said Scott Selwood and Lachie Henderson were still coming along in their rehab but both were part of the Cats’ bigger picture thinking.

“Everyone has this focus on getting to the line for the very start and I think we’ve said all along with Scott Selwood and Lachie Henderson that we need to make sure we’ve got the bigger picture at play,” he said."
http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...n/news-story/8b0cf19c164501ac04384b7dc4862500

Hoping Crameri is right for Sunday's game, would love to see him play against his old team.

Jelwood + Dangerfield a supposed to play.

Now we are talking turkey.
Going to see something that much more resembles our round 1 side, if we are putrid cause for concern.

Also I hate the stupid country game s**t and how it means we have to play the Bombers in the pre season every bloody year.

How far is Colac from Geelong? Just interested to know, am going to the game.

What i'd like:
B: Bews Taylor Kolo
HB: Stewart Blicavs Tuohy
HF: Miers Hawkins Cockatoo
F: Parfitt Crameri Menzel
R: Smith JSelwood Danger
Int: Cuthrie Zuthrie Fogarty Parsons Gregson Thurlow/Jones and maybe Esava.

Maybe give Constable another run if Kelly out injured.

Omitted:
Stanley, Buzza, Constable, Murdoch, Cunico, Hyphen, then either Thurlow or Jones

I'd prefer to give Jones another run. Thurlow will get games during the season - but does he need the run?

Definitely wish to see Miers, RatSav, Gregson, Parsons +/or Fogarty, Constable.

Looking forward to seeing Crameri. Really hoping Kelly plays, loved his effort yesterday, along with Miers + RatSav.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is V-Line? I'm from NSW, remember lol
Apparently it's a train service

But it can also be buses if they don't want to run trains

Cars are more reliable

What I'd like to see

B: Bews Gardner Kolo
HB: Stewart Taylor Tuohy
HF: Gregson Hawkins Parsons
F: Miers Crameri Menzel
R: Smith J.Selwood Danger
Int: Cuthrie Zuthrie Fogarty Thurlow Blicavs Savrat

Let Crameri and Esava show their worth to join Tomahawk.
Give Miers and Kelly another chance to grab a spot.
Murdoch GHS out.
Parfitt and Cockatoo id rather hold off another week.
Must give Gardner a shot!

For anyone who hasn't travelled from Geelong to Colac recently - there are roadworks all the way from Winch to Colac.
And like that... I've lost interest in going

Remove this Banner Ad

Back