Free Agency Joe Daniher [RFA to Brisbane for 1st round compensation pick]

Going or staying?

• going

Votes: 166 91.2%
  • staying

Votes: 16 8.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Still kicked 3, weirdly having to part ruck helped him. Always thought he was better doing a bit of ruck work
Yes he did kick 3 goals quite true. I reckon he gave away more frees than he got taps and at one stage a Richmond defender ran past him like Daniher was a ghost. That kick in defence when he was on the line and he just cleared a Richmond player 25 out and if it hadn't got over him it was game over was VERY LUCKY. He should have kicked long.
A bunch of defensive non-efforts were terrible. But he kicked the winning goal and that's what you'll remember.
He's a match winner but I thought he had a poor game tonight.

Yes he did kick 3 goals quite true. I reckon he gave away more frees than he got taps and at one stage a Richmond defender ran past him like Daniher was a ghost. That kick in defence when he was on the line and he just cleared a Richmond player 25 out and if it hadn't got over him it was game over was VERY LUCKY. He should have kicked long.
A bunch of defensive non-efforts were terrible. But he kicked the winning goal and that's what you'll remember.
He's a match winner but I thought he had a poor game tonight.

Most coaches would take a poor 3 goal game from a forward. Was he great no, Hipwood was. However considering he had to ruck a bit still kicked 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back