Rumour Josh Kelly to the Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Bod, I usually enjoy your posts, but if this fred is a troll I'm not waxing with you any more!

Currently I'm at Barkers Cafe having lunch (fact).

At the table next to me, Kelly, Shiel, Gaff and Neale are sipping lattes and arguing over which two of them are coming here next year...(may not be completely true).

Straight swap for pick 7? Or do we chuck in next years second rounder for Shiel just to balance it out?

Hey Bod, I usually enjoy your posts, but if this fred is a troll I'm not waxing with you any more!

At the table next to me, Kelly, Shiel, Gaff and Neale are sipping lattes and arguing over which two of them are coming here next year...(may not be completely true).

Was Jon Patton bussing the table?

No coincidence...

5109552-3x2-700x467.jpg

Have also heard that, in a Kevin Spacey was Keyser Soze all long style twist, it will be revealed next week that we signed Tom Lynch back in June.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This would be like pr0n to me.

We get a very good player, GWS lose a very good player, Norf don’t get a player theyve been creaming their pants over possibly signing and all their pissant fans squeal in pain and have a massive cry and complain about how unfair their lives are (more so than they already do)

Come on, make it happen footy gods.

You know you want to.

Get out of my head!! These are my thoughts!! Someone pass me the Zoloft!!

Damn I love your hatred!!

Which bit is not completely true ? It’s the bit about lattes isn’t it? I knew it. They are all short black type of guys. I knew it, I just knew it.

Which bit is not completely true ? It’s the bit about lattes isn’t it? I knew it. They are all short black type of guys. I knew it, I just knew it.

Not all, sadly.

One of them brought his own llama milk. Sigh.

No names, no pack drill...but would we really want him?

Developing story: possible knee injury for future Bulldogs star mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back