Player Watch Josh Rachele - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice affirming article today on young Josh.

For those who don't want to read the whole thing, I liked. Sounds Like guy committed to the club.

"Crows players not involved in SANFL finals are on leave but Rachele says he will stick around the Club for a few more weeks, as he continues to work hard on his rehab.

“In the next week to two we’ll start ramping things up,” Rachele said.

“I’ll be staying here for a couple more weeks with the SANFL boys, a few of us in the rehab group are going together to get our little niggling injuries right."

Enjoy some J-Rach

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaks like a veteran already. States he is stronger and fitter, and hopefully with a strong preseason, will add some more dimensions to his game. From the interview, Rash looks like a very determined type, and good to hear there is some close bonds forming with a couple other young guns in Nankervis and Soligo.

Love his competitive nature when the question came about comparing himself to other players from his draft class. Almost hated the fact others were able to show more than him at times more consistently last year.

Love his competitive nature when the question came about comparing himself to other players from his draft class. Almost hated the fact others were able to show more than him at times more consistently last year.
I find that players who excel in multiple sports, are not only because they’re born gifted, but also have the natural hunger to compete in whatever they do in life.

Speaks like a veteran already. States he is stronger and fitter, and hopefully with a strong preseason, will add some more dimensions to his game. From the interview, Rash looks like a very determined type, and good to hear there is some close bonds forming with a couple other young guns in Nankervis and Soligo.

Quite possibly captain material down the track. Nice to be able to hear the questions.

Quite possibly captain material down the track. Nice to be able to hear the questions.
Noticed that about the questions, funny I remember some on here complaining about it a couple of weeks ago and all of a sudden the issue is fixed! WOW! the power of Bigfooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back