Teams Kansas City Chiefs - War Paint

Remove this Banner Ad

Two days in and this defence just got tougher.
I think they saw what Josh Allen did against us running over our second level and said that ain't happening again.

Love this draft so far. Give me a TE a dart throw at RB and a depth signing at RT and I'll be happy.

Chiefs placed WR Justyn Ross (foot) on the active/PUP list.​

Coach Andy Reid said Ross underwent foot surgery and won't practice anytime soon. He has a history of foot issues, missing the 2020 season at Clemson with an injury. Health, or lack thereof, has always been Ross' downfall. It sounds like Ross' rookie training camp could be washed out with the Chiefs maybe looking to stash Ross on the practice squad or injured reserve.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The level of consistency the Chiefs have been since Mahomes took over under centre has been nothing short of impressive. 4 straight home AFC Championship games is a testament to that. Considering the Chiefs D has been underwhelming during this span too means even more kudos goes to Mahomes, Andy Reid etc

The level of consistency the Chiefs have been since Mahomes took over under centre has been nothing short of impressive. 4 straight home AFC Championship games is a testament to that. Considering the Chiefs D has been underwhelming during this span too means even more kudos goes to Mahomes, Andy Reid etc
Doesn't look like abating any time soon, or this whole decade.

Doesn't look like abating any time soon, or this whole decade.
No it doesn’t. I think as long as Mahomes is QB they will always be around the mark. Interesting season ahead for the Chiefs in arguably the toughest division in football now. Yes they lost Hill, but they picked up MVS, Juju, Moore in the draft so I believe the WR depth/options is better this season for Mahomes than previous years. Clark in better shape this season on D plus Karlaftis added to the mix who looks a real stud. If the defence can hold serve there’s a real chance the Chiefs are looking at a 5th home AFC game in a row…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back