Ricky

Cancelled
May 2, 2008
Does it matter?
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Cleavland Cavs
I don't think ive been more excited for a grand final than this before.

You just don't know how it's going to turn out

I must confess tho.....

I have become a massive Hawka fan in these final 2 weeks of the finals!

Watching the likes of Hodge, Bateman, BUDDY LOVE, Roughead and Mitchell just makes me oh so jealous.

I've even gone to the extent of borrowing a hawthorn jumper for tomorrow's game.

Jumping on the turps nice and early tomorrow morning and watching all through the day.

Good luck gentleman, lot of people are saying "do it for crawf"
yes do it for him but also do it for the team and the fans.

Nothing better than those 10 minutes after the siren whether you're a player,coach,supporter whatever.

Enjoy the game boys. Bring home a premiership. Go Hawks:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks champ

Yeah im getting quite excited/nervous right now, going out tonight so it will probally take my mind off how big tommorrow is...

Go Hawks!

CMON HAWKS!!:thumbsu: Just like to say good luck fellers with the grand final, hope you guys beat those cats. ill be cheering your boys on 2moro good luck.:thumbsu:

Nothing better than those 10 minutes after the siren whether you're a player,coach,supporter whatever.

damn right best feeling when your a supporter. felt it in 2006 hopefully the hawks can feel it in 2008.:thumbsu:

Last time i had that feeling was in 91 and i was 19 years old, that was a very very long time ago i realy cant wait to have that feeling again i,m nervous excited anxious cant sleep..I realy hope we win i know the Cats are a good team but i have been dreaming of this day every year since 91 and i think we can give them a rude awakening

I don't think it is just Hawks and Cats fans feeling the anxiety ATM. This game is going to be huge and genuinely could go any way - despite what the bookies think. Just as long as the umps don't **** it up I'll be happy with the result either way.

Good luck to both teams and may the best team win.:thumbsu:

i remember in 06 had the same problem coudnt get to sleep. i was up to like 3 in the morning so excited for the big game. then i just fell asleep lol woke up the next day watched the grand final celebrated for 2 days straight and then i was knackered for about a couple of days.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't wait for the GF to start,going to Waverley Park in the morning for breakfast @ the Stadium Cafe and take in the atmosphere in before heading to the MCG.
To be honest feeling quite confident ,Hawks by 28pts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back