Werewolf manang Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Seer: Killed by Mafia N7

Now that was just a sheer bloody minded act from Millky. Was hoping Pants would be there at the end.

Oh, Millky is an old South supporter you say. Respect.

The amulet was passed to you.

It became a dud when we hit 12 players after DERO died. I kept it knowing it was useless and protected Tarks as I thought he was most likely to be targeted and he has a kill power.

It became a dud when we hit 12 players after DERO died. I kept it knowing it was useless and protected Tarks as I thought he was most likely to be targeted and he has a kill power.
Not for a while.

Think we take night immune off the table.

Sorry Filth manangatang

Do the right thing guys, don't let evil outlast me. You've got the numbers so let's hang TJASTA. Hoos will die overnight.

I can't make the last four with Bloodied, Dingster, Tarkyn, U2, JT and Chappy on the table.

Do the right thing guys, don't let evil outlast me. You've got the numbers so let's hang TJASTA. Hoos will die overnight.

I can't make the last four with Bloodied, Dingster, Tarkyn, U2, JT and Chappy on the table.
Actually if TJASTA dies as cub Filth can still win.

So sorry Filth but we need to just make certain of this. manangatang

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sympathetic to this view. I like the idea of Evil being taken off the Table.

However if TJ is the Cub then Hoos will have two kills tonight before he dies (If not only one). With no Evil left to poison one of us will be jabbed, although the jabbed might get through another session.

In this scenario Tarks should self protect (as I cannot do it) and I guarantee I will assign my protection to one of the other surviving villagers. Everyone would agree Tarks should to go through to the end.

At the most only two villagers would die tonight and perhaps zero depending on who Hoos targets (if he is the cub).

The village will have the numbers even in the worst case scenario to lynch TFW if that is what folk want to do.

I am sympathetic to this view. I like the idea of Evil being taken off the Table.

However if TJ is the Cub then Hoos will have two kills tonight before he dies (If not only one). With no Evil left to poison one of us will be jabbed, although the jabbed might get through another session.

In this scenario Tarks should self protect (as I cannot do it) and I guarantee I will assign my protection to one of the other surviving villagers. Everyone would agree Tarks should to go through to the end.

At the most only two villagers would die tonight and perhaps zero depending on who Hoos targets (if he is the cub).

The village will have the numbers even in the worst case scenario to lynch TFW if that is what folk want to do.
If we can avoid lynching Filth I’d like to do that.

So I think from my view we should be able to go TJASTA manangatang . Please correct me if I’m wrong Bloodied

Remove this Banner Ad

Back