Mr. Big - To be with you

Remove this Banner Ad

We already have a song. It’s called “oh we’re from tigerland”.

That or Mr Brightside.

Every other attempt at a song by every other club can * right off. The only thing more embarrassing than Port’s “never tear us apart” gimic is the pathetic attempts to mimic it.

We already have a song. It’s called “oh we’re from tigerland”.

That or Mr Brightside.

Every other attempt at a song by every other club can **** right off. The only thing more embarrassing than Port’s “never tear us apart” gimic is the pathetic attempts to mimic it.
I wouldn’t be against playing Mr Brightside before the opening bounce

Bloody terrible.

Then Nirvana came in and freshened up the music scene forever.

Late 80s music was effin awful.

Thank God for Nirvana,Sonic Youth,Soundgarden,Smashing Pumpkins,Faith No More that killed the hair spray flogs.

Great Aussie bands in the 90s also.

60s,70s,90s awesome.

80s pass though there were some diamonds among the mounds of s**t!
master of puppets was 80's, nuff said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shite, overplayed song. It’s opening lyrics have nothing to do with winning, the RFC, or... anything at all really.

“Hold on little girl
Show me what he's done to you
Stand up little girl
A broken heart can't be that bad”

I would rather fist my own a-hole than listen to Mr Big. That high bassing flog Billy Sheahan makes me want to spew up. There are three acceptable bass heights. Metallicas crab walking dude, Sid Vicious levels, Duff McKagan levels or Cliff Williams levels. The only exceptions are Flea, McCartney, Entwhistle and John Deacon.

I would rather fist my own a-hole than listen to Mr Big. That high bassing flog Billy Sheahan makes me want to spew up. There are three acceptable bass heights. Metallicas crab walking dude, Sid Vicious levels, Duff McKagan levels or Cliff Williams levels. The only exceptions are Flea, McCartney, Entwhistle and John Deacon.
so there are more high bassing bassists than otherwise on your list eh

bassplayers are just guitarists with no stage presence

Remove this Banner Ad

Back