Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea who to vote for. Any suggestions?
Barrybran or jmoo are high on my radar today after their slimy posts this morning.

Let me get this straight - Dero dies, MC/M95 have added little this morning, you post the remaining role list, I quiz you on it and jmoo and I are slimy?

Go on...
It just reeks of you guys working together to create a bandwagon out of nothing. I list the remaining roles after the update, and somehow you guys considered it a red flag.

I'm willing to hold the trigger with you, given your activity in the thread so far, but jmoo needs to go. If he's a wolfie, I'll be extremely suspicious of you.

jmoo wan is my vote.
MWPP por_please_ya

It just reeks of you guys working together to create a bandwagon out of nothing. I list the remaining roles after the update, and somehow you guys considered it a red flag.

I'm willing to hold the trigger with you, given your activity in the thread so far, but jmoo needs to go. If he's a wolfie, I'll be extremely suspicious of you.

jmoo wan is my vote.
MWPP por_please_ya
You are too jumpy, there is no band wagon forming on you, just questions being asked...

My vote remains on IDC

por_please_ya MWPP

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, just say what role you are and we vote out any doubles or pick off those that say villager when everyone announces it
I am villager. Anyone else that says they are villager is suss IMO.

Guys, just say what role you are and we vote out any doubles or pick off those that say villager when everyone announces it
The only unconfirmed village roles left are the vigi and 8 remaining villagers. JoaT and seer are known.

He dead bro
I'm presuming he meant IMS, as he mentioned that earlier in the day. But it's a silly mistake to make.

There are 3 massive lurkers in the game at the moment:

Deaneus! - with 3 posts
Itsmyshow - with 5 posts
NaturalDisaster - with 6 posts

I also suspect that there was some evil in the votes for I Dont Care. My gut feeling is that one of the evil factions seered him as Foxface and saw the pile-on as a reason to get rid of someone and say they were simply helping the villager. Those voters in order were:

sante
Millky95 (Seer)
Dingster
The Half Back
TJASTA (Goon)
ZergMinion
Chipmunk

I'll leave my vote until a bit later, but I think I've got a good idea of who I want to target.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back