Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Great game, MWPP and por_please_ya. Even though I've never read or watched the Hunger Games books/films, it was a super-enjoyable game. I particularly liked how much effort went into the write-ups at the end of each phase. Great job!

And fantastic work, village. You overcame some rather unhelpful allies to still get rid of all those jokers in PMs!

Nicely done village. Great win against the odds.

Thanks for the very well ran game MWPP and por_please_ya. It was clear that lots of effort has been put into it.

MWPP and my votes:

3 Dingster - nailed evil and used his position as known good to lead the village at a crucial time
2 eth-dog - survived until the end and confirmed the win in an impressive debut
1 ZergMinion - Best evil performance in terms of night actions, reads, strategy and entertainment
(HMs to Barrybran, Dero, Chipmunk)
Wait, how the hell did I get votes? I had no clue for 99% of the game and got lucky in a 50/50 guess at the end

Wait, how the hell did I get votes? I had no clue for 99% of the game and got lucky in a 50/50 guess at the end
You convinced me that you were villager, which saved dead chat another 24 hours of suffering.

I tell you what though. With no confirmable town roles left with ~10 people remaining, it was TOUGH to get a read on people, when several of the remainder were virtually inactive. Particularly given three of us villagers (you, me, MM) were near-enough rookies.

It is a bit annoying that all the tier 1 players get killed earlier though. I'd love to see them in action some time.
You're forgetting that there was one tier 1 player that died the last night of the game as a villager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and Zerg revealing when you had different win conditions and it didn't obliterated your faction.

I guess he thought he'd try something new lol

It was the right play considering our assessment of what had transpired the day before and during the day, and village’s ability to move away from a vote for me so close to deadline. There were other factors as well but those can be discussed in PM rather than making this response too long. Always good to get tips from those more experienced to become a better player in future :)

Well done on the win guero.
Thanks mate. You too. It was a rocky start for the village, but I like to think that our combined efforts early on set us on the path to victory. :thumbsu:

Thanks MWPP and por_please_ya - great theme and a lot of fun. Fantastic job on the write-ups, which added another element to the game. Plus they brought back fond memories of the clusterfreagle games on the Eagles board. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back