Traded Nathan Kreuger [Traded to Collingwood with pick 55 for 41]

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m sure it will be a formality once you have sorted out your points and excess for Daicos.

True that probably Goal Number 1 in this Trade Period.

Picks in the Possible Swap with Suns might speed it up as the late picks in that one be used in the Trade

Probably not much left to discuss. Might be waiting on other trades to figure out the picks swapping places.

So like this Suns and Pies Picks Trade that suppose to be going down?

Would the Cats take Pick 58 for him?

I think we would prefer to upgrade picks if possible rather than 58 outright but yes the points equivalent of 58 is fair.

I think we would prefer to upgrade picks if possible rather than 58 outright but yes the points equivalent of 58 is fair.
I reckon the Pies need to off-load picks, not sure how they're going to head into the draft with 9 live picks (assuming that they traded for Pick 79 because they want to use it).

We have far too many picks in this draft as it is. Not sure where the Gold Coast picks landed but maybe we can toss Kreuger in for a shuffle up in current year
Yeah, that's what Pure_Ownage suggested. Not sure that's in the best interest of the Pies, what about Pick 41 for your 2022 R3 and The National Park

Yeah, that's what Pure_Ownage suggested. Not sure that's in the best interest of the Pies, what about Pick 41 for your 2022 R3 and The National Park
Yeah if it's not a pick shuffle then it's either the gold coast future 3rd or a pick that we won't be able to make a selection with so that's a bit disappointing. Don't know what ends up happening here. Surely wouldn't get sent to the psd over a nothing pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame the Bulldogs didn't ask about him. I was impressed with his VFL form this year.

Sounds like the deal is done, 41 and 55 to the Cats - seems like a good deal, supporters from both sides would be a little disappointed (Pies paid too much, Cats lose some potential)

Sounds like the deal is done, 41 and 55 to the Cats - seems like a good deal, supporters from both sides would be a little disappointed (Pies paid too much, Cats lose some potential)
Surprised he cost both of those picks.
It's 41 for Kreuger + 55, not 41 + 55 for Kreuger...

Still, we paid too much.

I think you did pretty well. He's going to be a good player
The only reason why I think we gave you pick 41 is because WBD seems to !@#$ us at the trade table every year and they seem difficult to deal with again with Lipinski.

This puts pressure on them, as our PSD spot is still open for Lipinski if WBD keeps demanding pick 22 for a 0 value player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back