Werewolf New Year's Werewolf - GAME OVER

Remove this Banner Ad

Well not now.

My suggestion stands.

We all pick someone to kill tonight. We all pick the same person, or two of us pick night immune and I'm dead tomorrow anyway. This will be a bit of fun and gives the village a chance..... Sort of.

My kills might suggest otherwise, but I was honestly trying to kill evil for the benefit of the village.

Everyone should have listened to 3KZ is Football and Bloodied52.
Psychic Powers CONFIRMED. Picked it on D1.

If only you weren't mod killed.
I know. It was a bit harsh given I only edited the tag and not the post. Still, the Mod’s
decision was final. I’m happier that I picked evil on D1 and repeatedly gave people a chance to save the village.

1578690875348.jpeg

I know. It was a bit harsh given I only edited the tag and not the post. Still, the Mod’s
decision was final. I’m happier that I picked evil on D1 and repeatedly gave people a chance to save the village.

View attachment 804475
I was trying to help the village believe it or not. Made some bad calls.

View attachment 804475
If only you hadn't said he was in a faction. Or helped kill Mang. :(

Normally use a plank of wood.

I make exceptions for people who ruin my chances of victory. Don't want to get narc blood on my baby.
Hey man I don't know if the wolves or mafia will listen to my plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Half Back help me out vic bro. Vote for someone who isn't me. You're not winning anyway. Cause some chaos. Vote boncer.

Boncer34 for being a nosey little narc thanks Barrybran.

Other evil should join me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back