No non-Vic team has defeated a Vic team in the Grand Final without list or salary cap concessions

Remove this Banner Ad

The support concession what u call it for crows and wc during inception were nothing like cola or the lions additional tpp, imho their flags were well earned. GF won’t shift , the afl would concede millions going to an inferior size venue , millions that are req to stump up half the clubs on AFL life lines

The smaller the crowd, the more valuable the seat.

The support concession what u call it for crows and wc during inception were nothing like cola or the lions additional tpp, imho their flags were well earned. GF won’t shift , the afl would concede millions going to an inferior size venue , millions that are req to stump up half the clubs on AFL life lines
"millions that are req to stump up half the clubs BASED IN VICTORIA on AFL life lines"... (note AFL owned clubs don't count)

"millions that are req to stump up half the clubs BASED IN VICTORIA on AFL life lines"... (note AFL owned clubs don't count)
They actually count most coz they don’t have a traditional model with sufficient members , sponsors and gate receipts to be self funding . I would estimate that the afl are subsiding gws and go in excess of 30mn dollars. Where the hell do you think they will generate the funds for this otherwise

They actually count most coz they don’t have a traditional model with sufficient members , sponsors and gate receipts to be self funding . I would estimate that the afl are subsiding gws and go in excess of 30mn dollars. Where the hell do you think they will generate the funds for this otherwise
TV rights

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry i forget to mention half the SA based teams that are stumped up on afl support packages too, youre not going too well are you
I think you will find that half are stumped up on sanfl funds....whuch the sanfl get from the other half of sa football teams

Imagine the cost of GF gen admin in ADL? The AFL would have to treble the cost to recoup the gate receipts of the lesser capacity stadia. OMG the whinging that would then induce from the local rabble. Strike me pink!

Imagine the cost of GF gen admin in ADL? The AFL would have to treble the cost to recoup the gate receipts of the lesser capacity stadia. OMG the whinging that would then induce from the local rabble. Strike me pink!
Treble the cost from 100,000 seats to 50,000?

Looking forward to this explanation!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back