Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm looking at getting a jersey or 2 from jack, but I haven't bought from them before. If you don't mind me asking what do you weigh? I'm about 180 tall and weigh about 75kg, I would have assumed a medium would be right but from reading this thread I'm thinking I might need to go for a small.....

Im 168cm and about 74kg, Small fits me well, I'd say for you medium would be perfect

Any tips on what shop/store you brought from?

I bought mine just going by their rating. I found a well rated store and bought from there - although I haven't recived them yet im unsure about the quality..

Just bought a Bucks jersey and a Celtics of aliexpress. Hopefully comes pretty quick!
The quickest it's taken to get mine is about two weeks and that was paying an extra 4 bucks for EMS to express ship it.

Okay so my order got cancelled the other day for some reason, think the seller got banned for suspicious activity or something. Strange though because it had been in the post for a week and looking at the tracking it was just about to leave China. Not sure what to do lol

Okay so my order got cancelled the other day for some reason, think the seller got banned for suspicious activity or something. Strange though because it had been in the post for a week and looking at the tracking it was just about to leave China. Not sure what to do lol
Open dispute on Aliexpress

I just got my Korver. Its wicked and seems really good quality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate, want to get a couple of Warriors jerseys after Christmas, thinking of getting one of the Christmas ones and a Hardwood Classics The City throwback.

Just got my Kawhi Leonard San Diego State jersey. Really happy with it, fits well and looks good.

Can anyone recommend a seller on AliExpress that they have used and are especially happy with the product?

Ive used 2 different ones now.

FAST IS FASTER is where I got the christmas day ones. Very happy with them.

Got Korver off Cool Power Sports and its wicked too.

I havent heard of any really bad ones on there yet though...

Ive used 2 different ones now.

FAST IS FASTER is where I got the christmas day ones. Very happy with them.

Got Korver off Cool Power Sports and its wicked too.

I havent heard of any really bad ones on there yet though...

Royal Sports Store - not good lol.

My order has been cancelled because the seller was suspicious or something. Think I'll be getting refunded in the next few days. It's strange though because the shipping info said it had gone through customs and stuff and had left Beijing. So I'm not sure whether I'm going to eventually get the jerseys or not.

Royal Sports Store - not good lol.

My order has been cancelled because the seller was suspicious or something. Think I'll be getting refunded in the next few days. It's strange though because the shipping info said it had gone through customs and stuff and had left Beijing. So I'm not sure whether I'm going to eventually get the jerseys or not.

Yeah take out the dispute.
You might get the jersey and your money back lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back