List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Josh Caddy + 56 traded to Richmond for 24 and 64

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. if we entertained the deludio discussion we knew we needed to trade for him, so we would have had a list of people to trade
or do we think we will get players with no trades
Shhh bro - stop using common sense... The Deledio trade was a fantasy and never existed made up by the media !!

Did Caddy buy a house in Geelong just before the trade? To be fair to Caddy I would also be annoyed if I got told Darcy Lang (lol) and Nakia Cockatoo (injury prone) were ahead of me in the midfield.....
“Caddy bought a house in Geelong so Geelong wanted to trade him”.

There it is folks. :rolleyes:

either way he was contracted, and if richmond targeted him, why did we trade him for less than we paid for him
on exposed evidence you can make your own conclusions

as for all the bright sparks quoting the club
the club has not been honest on many issues including injuries
let alone why bomber was exhausted, blah blah blah

“Caddy bought a house in Geelong so Geelong wanted to trade him”.

There it is folks. :rolleyes:
Caddy bought a house in Geelong so he had no plans to leave. Get it? Caddy said on record he was happy at the Cats and completely surprised by the whole thing. Get it? Caddy said on record he wanted to fight for a midfield spot at the Cats. Get it? The catalyst was our club bringing his name up for trade discussions which clearly offended him and made him open to moving. Before the Deledio debacle there was 0 indication that Caddy who was still contracted for another year wanted to leave us. Our club brought the whole thing on. Get it?

1. if we entertained the deludio discussion we knew we needed to trade for him, so we would have had a list of people to trade
or do we think we will get players with no trades
Again, per Gale, Richmond pursued Caddy as a possible trade for Deledio, believing Geelong had no other currency of interest to them:

The discussion centred on Geelong’s interest in Tigers’ veteran Brett Deledio, which Richmond was sure the Cats couldn’t get done in terms of draft picks or players.

But as the talk narrowed, Gale raised his casual chat with Saul Caddy, and the unlikely opportunity it had presented for a club eager for a hard-bodied midfielder who was capable of going forward and kicking multiple goals.

“I just said to ‘Balmey’ (Neil Balme), (list manager) Blair (Hartley) and ‘Richo’ (then Tigers general manager of football talent Dan Richardson) that I had bumped into Saul, and that it might be worth following up,” Gale said.

“They went to work on it, and it had nothing to do with me. He was just the sort of player who made sense for us.”
#facts

Caddy bought a house in Geelong so he had no plans to leave. Get it? Caddy said on record he was happy at the Cats and completely surprised by the whole thing. Get it? Caddy said on record he wanted to fight for a midfield spot at the Cats. Get it? The catalyst was our club bringing his name up for trade discussions which clearly offended him and made him open to moving. Before the Deledio debacle there was 0 indication that Caddy who was still contracted for another year wanted to leave us. Our club brought the whole thing on. Get it?
There you are lying again and ignoring facts as stated by the Richmond CEO.

Again, per Gale, Richmond pursued Caddy as a possible trade for Deledio, believing Geelong had no other currency of interest to them:

#facts
yes, without deludio - there is no caddy trade
look at our list in 2016 and give me one other name who was an option for this trade
seriously

yes, without deludio - there is no caddy trade
look at our list in 2016 and give me one other name who was an option for this trade
seriously
None of which says Geelong initiated the trade. :thumbsu:

either way he was contracted, and if richmond targeted him, why did we trade him for less than we paid for him
on exposed evidence you can make your own conclusions

as for all the bright sparks quoting the club
the club has not been honest on many issues including injuries
let alone why bomber was exhausted, blah blah blah
Shh again - stop using sense. You do not let a contracted young player who we gave a first round pick for leave for pick 24 unless you want it to happen. We are a nice club but not that stupid - Geelong were happy to let him go and saw his services no longer required. Once Richmond got wind that we had already told him he was up for trade (Deledio discussions) they knew they could bend us over and we would take it.

None of which says Geelong initiated the trade. :thumbsu:
Tell me why Caddy went from buying a house in Geelong and being happy at the club to wanting to leave? What changed in those two weeks? What was the catalyst that caused him to express his willingness to move on from Geelong to his family that lead to the RANDOM encounter with his brother and Gale.. Please answer this question.

narkle is irrelevant, we traded a lower pick to richmond, we always could have recruited him
people include him to bolster this piss poor trade

Maybe what its really indicative of is that the late pick swap means nine tenths of * all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me why Caddy went from buying a house in Geelong and being happy at the club to wanting to leave? What changed in those two weeks? What was the catalyst that caused him to express his willingness to move on from Geelong to his family that lead to the RANDOM encounter with his brother and Gale.. Please answer this question.
See above. Richmond showed him the love.

His neighbours suck and he realised his house was under a flight path.

Ive never seen anyone fight so hard to prove a point about something 2 years ago that bares no relevance to last season, let alone this season and cotinually makes s**t up to prove a wrong point.

Talk about blowing hard

GO Catters

yes, so why do it, it clearly make you look weak as piss
You were the one to raise the subject by complaining about us 'giving up a draft pick' alongside Caddy.

Don't complain about getting responses to a discussion you literally started.

See above. Richmond showed him the love.
Not possible - he was already open to moving BEFORE Richmond got wind of his willingness to move. Gale stated that Richmond had no idea about Caddy until the CHANCE encounter with his brother who expressed his brothers unhappiness. So it is a lie to suggest Richmond made him want to move when he already wanted out before Richmond showed interest. Now tell me what was the reason he went from being happy and buying a house to being open to moving?

Not possible - he was already open to moving BEFORE Richmond got wind of his willingness to move. Gale stated that Richmond had no idea about Caddy until the CHANCE encounter with his brother who expressed his brothers unhappiness. So it is a lie to suggest Richmond made him want to move when he already wanted out before Richmond showed interest. Now tell me what was the reason he went from being happy and buying a house to being open to moving?
You’re tying yourself in knots.

You’re tying yourself in knots.
You didn't answer my question. Stop deflecting. Why did Caddy go from being happy at Geelong to being open to a move. Your answer of Richmond approaching him has been proven false since Gale stated very clearly that they only realised he was gettable following a chance conversation with his brother. Hence he was unhappy BEFORE the Richmond approach.

There you are lying again and ignoring facts as stated by the Richmond CEO.
Can we please stop quoting CEOs as thought they dont lie
seriously

we are having a royal commission where there are lies lies and more lies

seriously the afl is as knee deep in lies

Can we please stop quoting CEOs as thought they dont lie
seriously

we are having a royal commission where there are lies lies and more lies

seriously the afl is as knee deep in lies
Put forward alternative evidence then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad