Brownlow Ollie Wines 2021 Brownlow Medallist! - Yep Confirmed!

Remove this Banner Ad

just the players mvp and all Australian.

Wines got a little trinket and something for his great mate Kenny to hang his hat on for another 9 years of bowing out before the big dance

How did your big dance go, little fella?

just the players mvp and all Australian.

Wines got a little trinket and something for his great mate Kenny to hang his hat on for another 9 years of bowing out before the big dance

Bont is s**t. Western Bulldogs are s**t. You are s**t. Go dummy spit elsewhere flog and go ask Beveridge how his wife sleeps beside him.

Players MVP, voted by the same people that gave Tex Walker best Captain 2 years in a row. 2015 was understandable, but then they gave it to him again in 2016.

All Brisbane players voted for Ryan Lonie as most courageous circa 2002/3.

Just got an email to advise that all Ollie Wines Brownlow Medal Displays will be despatched over the course of the next 24 hours. They also said that the free poster that comes with it has been delayed due to overwhelming demand and will be dispatched at the earliest opportunity...

I rewatched the Tigers Port game this week and couldn't help but notice his "beast mode" at the first clearance. He bollocked his way through three Tigers players including sending Martin flying.

His improved fitness has paid dividends for Port, Ollie and us supporters.

I reckon Ollie's speech at the Brownlow has had some impact on a few players who were drafted this year. Heard a few kids interviewed and they said things similar to what Ollie talked about, re off field matters.

Boak winning the Jim Stynes award and his speech as well, both saying that its more important to be a great person than a great footballer has had an impact I reckon. Probably lockdown meant that doing stuff away from football, especially when there is no football allowed, matters to people.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Ollie's speech at the Brownlow has had some impact on a few players who were drafted this year. Heard a few kids interviewed and they said things similar to what Ollie talked about, re off field matters.

Boak winning the Jim Stynes award and his speech as well, both saying that its more important to be a great persom than a great footballer has had an impact I reckon. Probably lockdown meant that doing stuff away from football, especially when there is no football allowed, matters to people.

Excellent post.

We would all like more Premierships and the loud criticisms of why we haven't are v̶a̶l̶i̶d̶ (edit: understandable).

But what happens behind closed doors - excellence in leadership and culture is what I think makes PAFC such a great club. And it is why we are the destination club for so many talented young men (and their families).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back