• Hardwick

• Schofield

• Buckley

• Montgomery

• Other

• Carr

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players probably love Ken because he doesn't hold them accountable. Would be a breeze to coast in a good team (not great team yet) and have no fear of being dropped (unless you didn't receive a gold pass).

I still wouldn't mind Vossy as head coach - or even Sam Mitchell

Nathan Buckley. Get him home.
His record isn't quite as blah as Ken's but isn't he basically another failed coach who also seems to have had issues with his management of his players? Might be an improvement but that's not saying much. I'm just not sure there's much reason to think he could lead us to a premiership.

By all accounts Montgomery left by choice or was asked to leave the Western Bulldogs just prior to the finals in their Premiership year, 2016.
I'd love to know the reasoning behind that with the general consensus being that he and Beveridge clashed.
From what I remember he was bad cop and the players didn’t appreciate the extent of it, Bevo being one of the lads looked out for his men and they asked him to take a paid vacation

Schofield has the runs on the board. Watching 'Sound the Alarm' and Hinkley's dumbstruck expression throughout the Prelim, there's no way in hell I believe he listens to his assistants.
Sound the what? Link please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His record isn't quite as blah as Ken's but isn't he basically another failed coach who also seems to have had issues with his management of his players? Might be an improvement but that's not saying much. I'm just not sure there's much reason to think he could lead us to a premiership.

He was a bees dick away from winning a flag with Collingwood 3 years ago, has kept that team competitive and playing finals despite the fact that they're fairly average and is the ultimate winner who doesn't take s**t and he spent the first few years of his tenure at the Wobbles fixing the ratpack culture which is why guys like Heath Shaw got tossed out.

He really isn't a failed coach, just an unlucky one.

Choco having an impact at Melbourne ?​

Doesn’t hurt for mine but have also added Adem Yze as senior assistant to Goodwin, handing him the portfolio of midfield and ball movement.

First ask should be Clarkson and he ticks the boxes look no further.

Failing that Adem Yze is worth talking to along with our usual suspects. The weeks go by Melbournes mids reflect what Yzes resume would have you hope he could deliver.

Clarkson can gargle my sweaty nutsack. I don't want him back at the club ever.

Buckley, I'd consider.

My hunch is that we have the right person with us already.

He was a bees dick away from winning a flag with Collingwood 3 years ago, has kept that team competitive and playing finals despite the fact that they're fairly average and is the ultimate winner who doesn't take sh*t and he spent the first few years of his tenure at the Wobbles fixing the ratpack culture which is why guys like Heath Shaw got tossed out.

He really isn't a failed coach, just an unlucky one.
You could say the exact same about Hinkley.

Clarkson can gargle my sweaty nutsack. I don't want him back at the club ever.

Buckley, I'd consider.

My hunch is that we have the right person with us already.
Nah Clarksons a campaigner and I'd love him to be our campaigner.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Darren Cahill for me.

- High level sports performance
- Understands better than most about what the PAFC is about
Nah Clarksons a campaigner and I'd love him to be our campaigner.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have you ever heard the Hawks players trot out 'The boys like Clarko'?

I think there's part fear, but mostly respect.

Back