Toast Path to finals - We're in the Eight baby!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The link doesn’t work. If it’s about never beating them at MCG, that did sound weird when I read it and I’m happy to be corrected. Maybe it meant we never beat them there in the finals.

I’m pretty sure we haven’t won a game there this season.

1918 semi final mcg we beat them...

The lop-sided free kick count did not cost us this game. Anyone who thinks it did is delusional. At worst, some 50-50 calls went against us but it was hardly a Bravedogs 2016 repeat. Most were there, some could have gone either way. The bump on Heeney was bullshit. But the umpiring was not a factor in the loss against Melbourne, yet reading the match thread, you’d think it was the steal of the century. This happens every week. Because we whinge so much and so often, it’s easy for the powers that be and the other teams’ supporters to tune us out and/or ridicule us. We’re not doing ourselves any favours with our constant CONSTANT whining. We’ve lost any moral high ground we might have had. We don’t save it for the weeks we’re genuinely getting shafted. Now we just whinge all the bloody time and it’s so so boring to read.

And it’s worthwhile remembering that an umpire single-handedly got us into the finals last week. Yes there was still a bit of time left, but I think we all know we wouldn’t have managed a goal the way we were playing.
Yes true.

That was before they got going. They were vastly underperforming at the time. This will be a much different game and a much harder proposition. Plus they’re at home at the MCG, where we haven’t won this year and where we have never beaten them.

We were much worse back then, too.

I don’t fear Carlton and none of us should. I respect their season to date, but don’t fear them one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were much worse back then, too.

I don’t fear Carlton and none of us should. I respect their season to date, but don’t fear them one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fear our 4th quarters and their stronger mid group

If someone had said to me a few months into the season we are in the finals and playing Carlton I would have taken it.

There is always hope.

Before 3/4 time anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird not seeing Buddy as the focal point of PR

They could have had him sitting in the stand with his champagne glass I reckon.

Aaron Frances in the corner on the bench

Remove this Banner Ad

Back