Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - UF Dynasty league season 1 - 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes so was Salem. I actually regret the Daniher part more than Mills. Salem hs durability questions but if he stays on the park he'll be an integral part of my defence for many years. Yeh i lost that trade but cant win them all
Not lost till hogan is delisted :)

Not lost till hogan is delisted :)
Lol! I know ur kidding but still harsh. I think we'll give Jesse some slack over the rest of this season. If he's not back to his best in 2018 I'll be worried both fantasy wise and as a dees fan but until then I'll hold off on making any judgements on this trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends on the price... everybody is delisted at some point.

Also, coaches need to delist 3 players at the end of the year. Having a player delisted could make for an easy list management decision :p

There's no maximum number of players we can delist each season right? :oops:

Also I think I'll have a couple of mates who'd be keen - so let me know when you want me to put the feelers out.
Sweet. No rush, I'll wait til the end of the season to make any replacements, no point replacing a coach whose team won't play finals.
Just looks like one at this stage so whomever you think will be most dedicated.

A blockbuster trade between Paris and Myself with some pretty huge pieces getting moved.

Viney's Troopers receive Conor Glass & Idnutinher receive Jack Redden who was apparently unhappy on a rebuilding team. Which is possibly why he only tries once a month. Paris gonna be hoping that's during some key finals matchups.

Welcome Conor!

With 10 days before trade deadline, a finally firing Kerridge is on the table and a playing Redden also on the table for a finals team looking to strengthen their depth.
Pity I missed this. I think Redden was a bargain and Warriors would have made play for sure. Obvious risk factor, but he has shown that if he can play a role that suits his strengths he can rack up great stats for fantasy. Well done iluvparis. I look forward to see how the Irish ranga goes too - no doubt deeman87 has a good idea what he is getting ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back