Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2022 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Troopers have pulled off the most unlikely of victories and dealt the Ravens their first defeat of the season! :D :D :D

Captain Jack Viney said he was extremely proud of the troops for remaining calm in his absence and for really digging in and pulling out the win despite missing a third of their team.

Perhaps a statement win after such an underwhelming start to the season, perhaps, just perhaps a start of something for a team that's lost 2 grand finals in a row and looked like they might be dropping off this year though you'd think they'd need to get some bodies back to really make some noise this year.

So s**t...both my premier rucks down with knee injuries for most of the season.
I guess dogga Jackson will be leading the ruck division for the reigning premiers....hopefully it will encourage him to sign a long term contract stick around for the long term.

So s**t...both my premier rucks down with knee injuries for most of the season.
I guess dogga Jackson will be leading the ruck division for the reigning premiers....hopefully it will encourage him to sign a long term contract stick around for the long term.
I lost Pittonet too, a week after losing English, bad week for rucks :( :( Mcevoy also out for the year, suddenly glad i many rucks. :moustache::huh:

Last edited:
No one come at with whinges about rucks when the only two "Rucks" on my list are Hugh Dixon and Jack Williams :tearsofjoy:

Troopers have pulled off the most unlikely of victories and dealt the Ravens their first defeat of the season! :D :D :D

Captain Jack Viney said he was extremely proud of the troops for remaining calm in his absence and for really digging in and pulling out the win despite missing a third of their team.

Perhaps a statement win after such an underwhelming start to the season, perhaps, just perhaps a start of something for a team that's lost 2 grand finals in a row and looked like they might be dropping off this year though you'd think they'd need to get some bodies back to really make some noise this year.
Congrats on the win mate. Against all odds. And I just needed 4 more kicks! Ah well. GG.

No one come at with whinges about rucks when the only two "Rucks" on my list are Hugh Dixon and Jack Williams :tearsofjoy:
I think in just about every year in every league I play in, rucks are a premium commodity. There's only 18 first-choice ruckmen. And there's always a chance someone has a handful as a decent stockpile, and good on them for seeing that.

What I can't work out though, is that UF, on the other hand ... (and this is just an example) only decided to give Grundy and Aiden Begg (who has never played at AFL level) the ruck status this year, when clearly Darcy Cameron and Mason Cox ruck all day in the VFL or play second ruck in AFL. It baffles me that this example means there's literally no playing ruck from Collingwood in the AFL this week onwards for the next three weeks minimum IF someone gets DPP in Round 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowski deeman87 i think you guys need to make a new account to caretaker the missing coach. Between 2 of you you can make sure the ream fields a full lineup. I’m suggesting you two as you boys are the bosses.
Yeh I had this thought but was hoping someone would pop up and I wouldn't have to.

Ok I've replaced SS as coach of Preston Pushovers and will set lineups for this team until a new coach can be found.

Thanks for your input to the league SarahSmiles though would've been nice if you finished the year but I understand life happens. If anyone can help with the new coach that would be good.

I'm putting Jed Anderson up on my tradeblock for anyone interested; pulling in decent numbers, and is a beast for tackles. Just not going to help me long term.

Finlayson is also available for teams pushing for the flag this year.

Entertaining all offers from teams vying for the flag for Joel Selwood, who is still getting big numbers, and Ben Brown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back