Phoenix Suns Thread - Like a sunrise

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree on Len. Some games he looks like a bonafide 20/10 guy. Others he just fouls like crazy. The pressure of my avatar has got to him

I think 32. Knight, chandler and maybe even tucker will be gone by the deadline and we will start shipping a lot of points and finish the season in a steep dive.

I am looking forward to the season though. Bledsoe and Booker is a dynamic backcourt and warren is fun to watch.

We have waived Archie Goodwin.
I'll always remember that game winning pre-season dunk.

Vale.

But seriously, disappointing to see that he hasn't worked out. He was a kid who probably should've stayed in college an extra year, but had serious potential as a slashing scorer that always had me thinking he could develop into something.

Couldnt have started the season worse if we tried.

Booker got into silly foul trouble early but still got 18p. Just needs to realise that his our MVP.

Our rookies showed great signs in there first game. Bender looked like a top 5 pick out there and ulis energy his awesome.

Knight well all you can say is yuk.

Bledsoe was ok nothing special and the rest of the team were horrible really.

I didnt expect that horrible effort in the first game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That first half made me want to s**t in my hat. Len and Chriss in particular were not giving any resistance in the paint whatsoever. I think they were both -24 after 9 mins playing time at one stage. To his credit the young fella recovered slightly late and will recover some confidence but I don't really know where we go with Len now.

And yes Knight was very poor.

We were the first team to play 3 teenagers in one game. That's about the only positive it appears.

Just need to enjoy watching the young guys develop and hope we can build with them

I watched the first half and thought we played really well. Hitting almost every shot and it was so good to see TJ Warren on fire. We really got to see what he is capable of.

I'm not sure how Len went in the 2nd half but he was terrible in the 1st.
We need to trade knight and len for a player like Okafor.

Len just sucks and knight has zero confidence. Hes hasnt come on like i thought he would when he was at the bucks.

TJ killed it, shot the ball well and took good shots.

Booker had a bad game had a bad shooting night and only one assist. Still had the same shooting percentage as Westbrook though.

Brandon Knight our worse tonight. Alex Len not far behind. Both have been terrible and I'd love for their playing time to be distributed elsewhere to guys like Ulis, Bender and Chriss. Booker had another off night and looks like the toe might actually be bothering him. Brandon Knight had terrible shot selection and showed no sign of basketball IQ, made boneheaded, selfish plays all night.

On a good note, Bledsoe played well and TJ Warren had a great night. Chriss made a couple silly handling errors but for the most part there were some promising things from him.

Last edited:
We're not getting blown out in these games which I thought might happen after that awful first game. Great to see TJ taking his chances.

I actually thought Len looked heaps better defensively. I will be very happy to see that intensity coming off the bench for the next 10 games at which point maybe he can start getting some more minutes.

Up against Anthony Davis tonight. It will be a big task ahead for Chandler and Len
Davis could be in for a huge night.

Need booker to get out of his shooting slump. And hopefully they start giving tuckers minutes to Bender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back