Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Noah Balta

• Aiden Bonar

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Haselby makes me larf, he is pining for a Pav replacement like many of us probably. Trouble is there will never be another Pav, just like there will never be another Carey

Pav was an AA in multiple positions but Hase wants us to pick Brander as a replacement. Can you see Brander running through the midfield

Now let me introduce you to Mr Fogarty, Mr Utility, Mr 192cm 92kgs anywhere man.

He is the man Hase desperately wants
Now I know why you are so over sensitive on the draft rumours board about Fogarty not wanting to be drafted by Fremantle. You have a man crush on him so good luck to you in this year's draft

Is next season the 1990's?
No obviously the game has changed but its clearly a good size. the majority of bigger guys get a bit goofy or snap.. there aren't too many buddies out there. i dont want to waste a high pick on a tall spud. Some others around the same height. Would be interested to see the wingspan of these blokes as it seems to be a very overlooked component of size. It can differ drastically from person to person. Basketball uses it a lot to indicate defensive potential which has some carryover into football contested scenarios.
Josh Kennedy 194cm
Nick Riewoldt 193cm
Tony Lockett 191cm
Wayne Carey 192cm

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Brisbane pick Brayshaw, it could go like this:

Bris: Brayshaw
Frem: Rayner
Car: Dow
NM: LDU
Frem:

Would we draft Cerra making it two Vic Metro lads?

Forgetting the homesickness issue, it would be a great combo to pick up.

Think I would prefer that combo to LDU/Brayshaw (which could be on the cards if Bris select Rayner).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What if north take stephenson who trained with them and is keen to get there. Means dow or ldu slips to 5.

Now I know why you are so over sensitive on the draft rumours board about Fogarty not wanting to be drafted by Fremantle. You have a man crush on him so good luck to you in this year's draft
You seriously need to get a life QLD bae. Stalking peppy is just sad.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to get jealous and greedy. I'm sure Peppy has enough love for the both of you... if you are willing to share?

#stalkerontheboard #benicetothesociopath

I think it is where pick 42 comes into play in a big way. If they are confident of a good mid at 42 they may stick with kpf Fogarty at 5. Pretty sure he was in the initial mix for pick 5.
Fogarty at 5 with an eye on O'Reilly next year. Consider a project player later in the draft, or someone like Miller who can give a contest as second ruck.

I can't see that Brander or Naughton become a better forward than Fogarty.

But what if he ends up better than them? And release Logue
Release Logue to where exactly? The brutal truth is he hasn't shown a shred of football nous since his goal in the preseason comp. At this stage I am more hoping he's not an outright bust than daydreaming about him running through the guts.

Release Logue to where exactly? The brutal truth is he hasn't shown a shred of football nous since his goal in the preseason comp. At this stage I am more hoping he's not an outright bust than daydreaming about him running through the guts.

So you think he's a dud pick?

Well if that's so (I don't think he will be) and Jonno retiring soon we'll need a gun kpb. He could hold it down like Rance for Richmond

Trying to weigh up whether to go with your inciteful opinion on a young footballers potential, or the clubs'.....

That is overact , he could become a Crowley type of mid with better height , speed ,agility and left foot .

No obviously the game has changed but its clearly a good size. the majority of bigger guys get a bit goofy or snap.. there aren't too many buddies out there. i dont want to waste a high pick on a tall spud. Some others around the same height. Would be interested to see the wingspan of these blokes as it seems to be a very overlooked component of size. It can differ drastically from person to person. Basketball uses it a lot to indicate defensive potential which has some carryover into football contested scenarios.
Josh Kennedy 194cm
Nick Riewoldt 193cm
Tony Lockett 191cm
Wayne Carey 192cm

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I've long been an NBA draft follower and have followed DraftXpress for many years (pity Givony moved to ESPN). I've often wondered if they measure physical proportions at the AFL combine. Have also wondered if individual teams do medical and aerobic testing such as VO2max.

Purely just from observation, if I was chasing a midfielder from this draft, I'd be wanting Paddy Dow as the best long term prospect with the highest ceiling.

Back