List Mgmt. Pick #5 - Welcome Adam Cerra [Traded to Carlton for 6 & F3]

Which brand of spud do we end up with (not if you want them or not)

• SPS

• Fisher

• Carroll

• Newnes

• Dow

• Nada

• Brackets McSpuddin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, i'll eat my hat.

If you hear a caller on 6PR this evening giving Karl a piece of my mind on the reporting of Goose-ass and Crumpet Face, it'll just be me.
You know these Foggerss will do anything to undermine our club.. You will have to wait untill they have finished thier kiss arse promo puff piece interview with some blue and yellow scumbag assistant coach...

You know these Foggerss will do anything to undermine our club.. You will have to wait untill they have finished thier kiss arse promo puff piece interview with some blue and yellow scumbag assistant coach...
If Neale resigns with us, I am ringing Haggers to test their 7 second dump button

yes!! Sensational.....a big *** you to the nasty malicious gossip-mongering numbnuts out there in the Media stirring the pot

You just got caught with diarrhea in your pants. Laugh that up you vacuous gimps :p:drunk:

I am more pleased about Cerra signing on that what I would be if Lachie did.

Not that I dont think Lachie is a darn good player, I just think Cerra will be something really special.

Said it when I first laid eyes on him at a Peel scratchie at the start of the year. God I hope we hang onto this kid.

Yep, Gossage was on SEN saying Cerra and Langdon were both 'gettable' then Cerra's manager indicated that Cerra would be signing a 2 year extension at the end of the season so Gossage had to correct from 'absolutely gettable' to 'almost certain to stay'.

1st report:
http://aflnation.com.au/2018/07/03/adam-cerra-is-on-the-table-for-rival-clubs-says-gossage/
2nd report:
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2018/07/03/fremantle-youngster-cerra-absolutely-gettable-gossage/

Gossage didn't even know Cerra had another year to run on his contract when he was tweeting that Cerra was gettable.

Great to see. If he gets a better run into the season next year we might see something really special.

*genuine fist pump*

To all the "insiders" assuring us he was already out the door, suck an egg.

Suck an egg .....you can do better than that.

Channel your inner Bushie ......

Gossage didn't even know Cerra had another year to run on his contract when he was tweeting that Cerra was gettable.
Wasn't that long ago Gossage was bragging about making money reporting incorrect facts and talking about things he knew nothing about

The campaigners a *head eos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Hardie was just on 6pr....didn't even bloody mention it!!!

Sinks the boot in at every opportunity, but fails to even mention that we just re signed one of our most important players for the future.

Maybe he’s helping you bring on the revolution after signing your petitions to destroy this club-in-crisis.

Back