Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
It's about time media were made accountable for spreading outright lies that are damaging to society... but given your propensity for also spreading lies, I can see why you have no issue with this.

Everyone has rights... including big media companies to deny use of their platform where they choose. If Sky were being truthful then they would be no issue.
"We have been silenced" says media organisation that owns 81 newspapers, 21 magazines, 45 TV stations, a cable monopoly, and 8 major news websites, after their YouTube is given a 7 day suspension

"We have been silenced" says media organisation that owns 81 newspapers, 21 magazines, 45 TV stations, a cable monopoly, and 8 major news websites, after their YouTube is given a 7 day suspension

By a big tech monopoly worth 1.5 trillion dollars which owns a 90% market share of all internet searches.

Just admit you’re picking sides, spare us the big bad media corp drivel.

This was quite informative

Isn’t it with the Delta strain one person will give it to approx 5 as opposed to approx 2.5 for the original strain. It might have been Casey Briggs who said that with original strain a person taking it home would give it to 20-30% of the household whereas now it is 80-100%. Scary numbers.

Isn’t it with the Delta strain one person will give it to approx 5 as opposed to approx 2.5 for the original strain. It might have been Casey Briggs who said that with original strain a person taking it home would give it to 20-30% of the household whereas now it is 80-100%. Scary numbers.
Its more how the vaccine did its job from that spreading event..only 5 went to hospital from all those infected and none died

The overlords can’t at any stage lose control of the narrative. Contrary opinions must be censored.

This is all totally normal and not totalitarian or Orwellian whatsoever.

Not when you deliver rubbish messaging based on lies. Jones and his ilk need to stop misinformation. Appropriate action has been taken. The same goes for Palmer, George Christensen and Craig Kelly.

Singapore has 58.3% of its population fully vaccinated.

The overlords can’t at any stage lose control of the narrative. Contrary opinions must be censored.

This is all totally normal and not totalitarian or Orwellian whatsoever.
Imagine if they really wanted to close down fake news, @FAKENEWSCNN should never get back on the air as they are total liars and spreaders of misinformation...from anderson cooper to chris cuomo to brian stelter to the godfather of lies don lemon.

But no, go after the conservatives at every turn. When the republicans retake the house and senate in the midterms which is looking almost a fait a compli, the first thing to do is wipe away section 230 protection for big tech and social media and that should straighten them up instantly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if they really wanted to close down fake news, @FAKENEWSCNN should never get back on the air as they are total liars and spreaders of misinformation...from anderson cooper to chris cuomo to brian stelter to the godfather of lies don lemon.

But no, go after the conservatives at every turn. When the republicans retake the house and senate in the midterms which is looking almost a fait a compli, the first thing to do is wipe away section 230 protection for big tech and social media and that should straighten them up instantly

Are you sure about the Senate in 2022? At the moment it is looking like 50 D, 47 R with 3 tossups (North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin). The Republican Governors can manipulate the House elections but not so the Senate. Most of the key swing states have Democrat Governors.

Last edited:
Last edited:
And they didn’t even look at North Caroilna (R) and Pennsylvania (R) - both retiring Republican senators in Democrat governed states. Hmmm.

Oh and a right wing bias outlet. Who would have thought?
Oh..didnt fit your narrative so its rightwing bias.. the way the US is headed under this current 'administration', they are going to face a huge backlash from the people duped into voting for them last time

ummm...
Since most of the adult population has a car, wonder what the death rate would be if most of the adult population had covid...

Ok, Let me try!

Covid - 4 deaths
Bees stings - 0
Snakes bites - 0
Lighting strikes - 0
Getting your penis stuck in a vacuum cleaner - 0

Oh..didnt fit your narrative so its rightwing bias.. the way the US is headed under this current 'administration', they are going to face a huge backlash from the people duped into voting for them last time

No it has a right wing bias, no wonder you get duped so easily by a goof ball leader like you know who. Do your research ffs!

And then we have this nonsense but hardly surprising -

Last edited:
The response I expected because I have the same level of influence in the public sphere. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

It is pretty humorous to watch you and the other two sheep pretend you’re railing against the big tech monopolies. When they silence people you don’t like, big tech suddenly becomes a noble crusader against all evil. What a surprise!

Look, I realize talking about history with you people is like trying to teach algebra to a cat. But who do you think were the people throughout history who practiced censorship? Do you think at any point throughout history, the people or systems doing the silencing were the good guys?

Trying to bury information and silence people who say certain things virtually always implies that the people being muzzled are right. Why else would they need to be silenced? If they could simply be disproven, then people would just disprove them. If what they were saying was so ridiculous, you could just laugh at them and move on (like I do with you).

I don’t want people who disagree with me banned. Not even Kane who continues to pretend he didn’t say 6000 times that Australia should open up as soon as the vulnerable are vaccinated.

It is pretty humorous to watch you and the other two sheep pretend you’re railing against the big tech monopolies. When they silence people you don’t like, big tech suddenly becomes a noble crusader against all evil. What a surprise!

Look, I realize talking about history with you people is like trying to teach algebra to a cat. But who do you think were the people throughout history who practiced censorship? Do you think at any point throughout history, the people or systems doing the silencing were the good guys?

Trying to bury information and silence people who say certain things virtually always implies that the people being muzzled are right. Why else would they need to be silenced? If they could simply be disproven, then people would just disprove them. If what they were saying was so ridiculous, you could just laugh at them and move on (like I do with you).

I don’t want people who disagree with me banned. Not even Kane who continues to pretend he didn’t say 6000 times that Australia should open up as soon as the vulnerable are vaccinated.

There is a difference between having an alternate position and providing misinformation. Learn the difference.

And we should only start opening up when 70% of the total population is vaccinated, not 70% of the adult population. The Delta strain hits the young unlike previous strains.

It's like you can't read.

Nowhere did I say 30% would work as the magic number.

It's like you are still a school kid... but alas I can't see you ever growing up.

Just saw some bloke saying in some state in America they're requiring masks to be worn to protect the by choice unvaccinated. Due to the viral loads that the vaccinated carry without even knowing they have it. I will revolt against any incursion into my normal life to protect people that choose to remain unvaccinated.

Question for Slippery Pete , what's your view on any form of control to protect unvaccinated people?

There is a difference between having an alternate position and providing misinformation. Learn the difference.

And we should only start opening up when 70% of the total population is vaccinated, not 70% of the adult population. The Delta strain hits the young unlike previous strains.

Misinformation in who's eyes though? Scientists don't always agree, so you want the view you don't agree with silenced. Sounds like you'd have been pretty happy to do your bit in events like the crusades or donning your ISIS uniform. The intolerance of the far left on display.

Just saw some bloke saying in some state in America they're requiring masks to be worn to protect the by choice unvaccinated. Due to the viral loads that the vaccinated carry without even knowing they have it. I will revolt against any incursion into my normal life to protect people that choose to remain unvaccinated.

Question for Slippery Pete , what's your view on any form of control to protect unvaccinated people?
That is a good question/scenario.

Something I haven't really considered, and a good counter to being forced into giving up individual choice over the collective good.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back