Play Nice Politics # 4 - The madness continues here.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTICE

Abusing and/or trolling other posters in this thread will not be tolerated from this point on.

Debate away and continue to have strong opinions, but abusing posters ie calling them idiots/stupid etc or trolling posters by laugh liking their posts will not be tolerated going forward.

Last edited:
Manipulating the truth to try appear clever doesn’t change the facts.

What 1970crow is saying is that it’s not law enforcement going around picking on a certain race of people. What happens when they get called to a job is they are finding a disproportionate (to populations) amount of African Americans are doing crimes. They are then treating everyone pretty much the same.
It happens the same with indigenous peoples in Australia. The police have to arrest them, once they get there, it’s their job.
The true problem is why are some groups over represented in committing these criminal acts.
The police are just dealing with the symptoms not the root of the cause.
He posted an article (after bitching at me for posting an article) that straight up admits that discriminatory policing practices contribute to the problem.

"It doesn’t take racist intent for policing to produce higher rates of harm to minorities, said Prenzler: discriminatory policing — higher rates of stop-and-search among minorities, for example — can contribute"

"And patterns that suggest racial or ethnic discrimination can emerge “simply from the fact that these groups are often involved in greater numbers of ‘street crimes,’” Prenzler added. “Their greater involvement in street crime is a result of higher levels of poverty, unemployment, drug addiction and alienation from mainstream society.”

So you're saying the problem is those damn criminal non whites? Come on.
No I’m not blaming the “Non Whites”.
The disadvantage, discrimination and unemployment etc. ends up with a disproportionate amount committing crimes for whatever reason. Then because of lack of money, unemployment, drug use etc and bargain basement legal representation they are imprisoned at higher rates to, magnifying the disparity further.

Last edited:

They are the dumbest fu**in morons on earth.. no wonder they have been so easily conned by the orange buffoon..

I just don’t know how they can be so easily lead astray. I guess they just want to believe so strongly that logic is completely disregarded.
it’s ******* bizarre.
Worst thing is these people are still there and will vote again. They are so easily corrupted by media suggestions.

I just don’t know how they can be so easily lead astray. I guess they just want to believe so strongly that logic is completely disregarded.
it’s ******* bizarre.
Worst thing is these people are still there and will vote again. They are so easily corrupted by media suggestions.
When all the information you read or listen to is RWNJ conspiracy theories, and you refuse to believe the actual facts because you've become completely disconnected from the mainstream media, then this is what it comes to.

When all the information you read or listen to is RWNJ conspiracy theories, and you refuse to believe the actual facts because you've become completely disconnected from the mainstream media, then this is what it comes to.
The problem with algorithm based search engines. There has to be algorithms but he who writes the code holds the power and I think it’s dangerous.
Im guessing it’s the algorithms funneling everyone in certain directions. I have no idea if it’s a clandestine overlord doing this or it’s just pushing people in their direction of interest and down the wormhole they go.

Finding any sort of equivalence to largely peaceful protests with legitimate grievances vs storming the capital because your preferred political canididate lost an election. I can smell the white persecution complex wafting out of those posts.

There's no equivalence to the peaceful protests at all. But it doesn't matter the relative validity of the originating peaceful protests, the component that start rioting need to be condemned for those actions regardless whether the protests were fair and reasonable in the first place. The Trump rioters are idiots and even if it was a peaceful protest it wouldn't change that. Protesting because an election was legitimately lost is for complete morons. Rioting and storming buildings is just icing on the moron cake.

The problem with algorithm based search engines. There has to be algorithms but he who writes the code holds the power and I think it’s dangerous.
Im guessing it’s the algorithms funneling everyone in certain directions. I have no idea if it’s a clandestine overlord doing this or it’s just pushing people in their direction of interest and down the wormhole they go.
It's not about search engines. They spent too much time listening to the Deranged Orange Buffoon and his attacks on the mainstream media. They listened to him when he called the media "enemy of the state". They became completely disconnected from the media, which generally reports facts, and started engaging with ever more dangerous and delusional conspiracy theory sites. This is how lunacy like QAnon got a foothold.

To all intents and purposes they've allowed themselves to become brainwashed, though it's doubtful there was much to "wash" to begin with. They literally need to be de-programmed, the same way that psychologists de-program cult members once they've been rescued.

The USA is in a really bad place right now. Literally 20% of the population has become brainwashed with this garbage, and needs to be re-programmed. The only country with experience in re-programming people in these numbers is China - and nobody (especially me) wants to be seen as endorsing their methods.

It's not about search engines. They spent too much time listening to the Deranged Orange Buffoon and his attacks on the mainstream media. They listened to him when he called the media "enemy of the state". They became completely disconnected from the media, which generally reports facts, and started engaging with ever more dangerous and delusional conspiracy theory sites. This is how lunacy like QAnon got a foothold.

To all intents and purposes they've allowed themselves to become brainwashed, though it's doubtful there was much to "wash" to begin with. They literally need to be de-programmed, the same way that psychologists de-program cult members once they've been rescued.

The USA is in a really bad place right now. Literally 20% of the population has become brainwashed with this garbage, and needs to be re-programmed. The only country with experience in re-programming people in these numbers is China - and nobody (especially me) wants to be seen as endorsing their methods.
My oldest sister sends me s**t which I read. Then I might do a little searching to try confirm or otherwise. It usually takes about 2 minutes to debunk it. She just keeps believing though.
I never find this loony stuff because I’m not looking for it to start with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that an old speech by Trump manipulated for the video or a new speech for the video, if it’s the latter, fu**.
Likely some cobbled together media students project or a supporter. Calls his page Trump2024.
508BD1DD-3064-4ECC-A8A8-192DAA15F49F.png

Last edited:
it’s ******* bizarre.
They've always been anti establishment, Trump just mobilised them.

They've always been anti establishment, Trump just mobilised them.
I don’t mind anti establishment but hanging on his every word when he’s so full of s**t defies logic.
I guess when situations like the GFC occur and non of the instigators are punished it breeds distrust in the government. It’s the normal man and woman that loses out in these instances. They really do bring it on themselves and deserve what they have created.

The total hypocrisy in what is said in that video is just unbelievable.

Trumpism is a cult and its head needs to be cut off. Impeach him now. Get it done. Doing so ensures he can’t run for re-election in 2024.

I don’t mind anti establishment but hanging on his every word when he’s so full of sh*t defies logic.
I guess when situations like the GFC occur and non of the instigators are punished it breeds distrust in the government. It’s the normal man and woman that loses out in these instances. They really do bring it on themselves and deserve what they have created.

It is now a cult and dangerous. You get rid of the head and the cult dies.

Alex, after your embarrassing call opinion piece prior to the election, you should have just stayed low for a couple of years.

View attachment 1038813
What an absolute *n muppet..

Dont ya just love how these conservative morons love to “apologise” for the anti-democratic actions of trump, and their fellow Conservative brothers and sisters of the US Republican Party, by screaming “look at China!!!... we arent as bad as them!!”..

No s**t you arent as bad as China, we all know China is an anti-democratic regime.. but that cant be used as some sort of excuse for the actions of trump and the Republican party in the US and their decades long attempts at destabilising democracy in the US through voter suppression and gerrymandering to favour the republicans.

They know that if (and they actually admitt this very fact) the US actually had fair elections, where every US citizen was free to vote, that the Republican party would never go anywhere near holding power in the house of reps, senate or the white house..

They are only just barely better than the CCP they love to point to to desperately deflect from their own anti-democratic actions...

What an absolute fu**n muppet..

Dont ya just love how these conservative morons love to “apologise” for the anti-democratic actions of trump, and their fellow Conservative brothers and sisters of the US Republican Party, by screaming “look at China!!!... we arent as bad as them!!”..

No sh*t you arent as bad as China, we all know China is an anti-democratic regime.. but that cant be used as some sort of excuse for the actions of trump and the Republican party in the US and their decades long attempts at destabilising democracy in the US through voter suppression and gerrymandering to favour the republicans.

They know that if (and they actually admitt this very fact) the US actually had fair elections, where every US citizen was free to vote, that the Republican party would never go anywhere near holding power in the house of reps, senate or the white house..

They are only just barely better than the CCP they love to point to to desperately deflect from their own anti-democratic actions...

They are still 1 million times better than the CCP. That's how bad China is.

They are still 1 million times better than the CCP. That's how bad China is.
A million times better is a stretch.

We’ve just had a Republican president attempt to overturn the results of a fair election and encourage his deluded supporters to storm the Capitol building in an attempted coup, and a shitload of republican party members of congress are still backing him.

The already shaky US democracy that has been undermined by the republicans for decades now has been further damaged.. a massive chunk of the US population now thinks the recent US elections were a fraud because of the lies, deception and conspiracy theories peddled by Trump and fellow members of the Republican party..

Xi and the CCP would be proud.

Downer and his ilk like to excuse this utterly despicable and traitorous behaviour by squealing “but, but, but... China!!”.. pointing to a country run by a dictator and his Communist regime that isnt a democracy.

Excusing this behaviour undermines the future stability of our democracies.. Downer should know better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back